Chapter One

"Daddy, come on stop." I said as I throw my teddy bears at him again. "You messed up my bed again." I said in a mad voice and throw another teddy bear on my bed.

"You can make it again then." He said and tried to climb down the ladder of my loft without getting hurt. I gave him a glare. "I'm gonna go now." He says and runs in his room. I followed him. "Hey, no, this is safe zone." He says in a childish voice and points where the door starts.

"Not anymore." I say and walk right in. He gasps and started walking backwards. I punched him in the shoulder. He pretends it hurts really bad and then throws me on his bed and tickles me. "Stop, Daddy I can't breath." I said and tried to get away.

"If you can talk you can breath." He said and tickled me more.

Beep, beep, beep. I wake up smiling at the memory of my dad. He was always a pain in my butt, but he was awesome.

I get up and get ready for school. Once I'm ready I tell my grandma that I'm heading out.

"Ok, bye, love you." She says cleaning the kitchen.

"Bye love ya too." I say and walk out the door. I walk to school because it's just under a mile. 

Once I get to school I hang out with my best friend, Trinity. She's awesome, but aren't your bffs supposed to be? We head to class talking about the regular stuff, grades, lunch, and of course, drama. Today feels weird though, it's like someone's watching me. I must be going crazy.

At the end of the day I tell Trinity,"Bye, see ya tomorrow." 

"Bye Alaina." She says and goes on her bus. I start to walk home, but I notice that someone is following me. I keep a steady pace and walk down a less populated area. I go behind a building and once I see who is following me and step out, punch him in the gut, push him into the wall and push my arm to his throat. "Why are you following me?" I question in a stern voice.

"Sorry." He says and then I black out.

Mystery Person P.O.V.
I turn around the corner to see where she went, but then I get punched in the gut. I try to push back but she already has me pinned against the wall with her hand to my throat. She can punch for a little person. I think there's going to be a bruise. She asks me why I'm following her, but I just say sorry and then Bryce hits her head. Bryce and I load her into the car and head to the place.

I know it's short and it's crappy intro, but the next chapter won't be promise. Thanks for reading and please give my book a chance. :D