Chapter Four

She's frozen. "Trinity, hello anyone home?" I ask and wave my hand in front of her face.

Taylor comes over and waves his hand in front of her too. She blinks a few times and gives me a huge hug which makes me feel like I can't breath. I laugh a little and she unleashes me from her bear hug.

"Wow, um, that's the last thing I expected to come out of your mouth." She says and laughs a little also.

"I thought you were dead," Taylor claims and she gives him a glare.

"Hey, you didn't just find out your best friend is going to know all of your secrets and maybe train to go on missions with you." She says and lowers her voice so no one can overhear her.

"True, I'll see you guys at the place." He says and walks to his car.

"So are you two partners?" She asks and gets into her blue car. I follow her and get into the passenger seat.

"I guess. Who are you partners with?" I ask hoping it's not Bryce and crossing my fingers.

"I'm with a boy named Zack. He's hilarious and I think he likes me." She says and blushes a little. Of course, I mean one look at her and anyone would like her. 

"Oh and you were raising eyebrows at me, when I should be doing them to you," I state giving her the same look she'd done to me. She laughs a little.

"Ya I know, but I never thought I could tell you. And you're so lucky." I give her a confused look.

"Why?"

"You get to work with Taylor. He's really good, so you're going to have competition with beating him. He has the record for the obstacle course." She says and starts driving. A smile comes to my lips.

"Not anymore. And I need to go to my place and get some clothes." 

"Wait. What? Who beat him?" She asks completely confused and looks at me with wide eyes. She turns towards my place though.

"That'd be me, oh and have you met Bryce?." I say in an angry voice.

"Ya he's really cocky and is a pain, but you beat Taylor." She asks in disbelief.

"Ya, it was amusing because he didn't think I had the upper body strength to finish it. Anways, Bryce got a punch to the nose so hopefully, he will leave us alone." I say and she pulls into my place. "I'll be right back," I say and run to my house. I grab another backpack and fill it with clothes. Once I think I have everything I want to bring I run out to Trinity's car and put my bag in the back of her car. Once I get in she starts talking.

"What'd he say that made you punch him or was it just his ugly looks?" She says laughing and not at all surprised that I'd punched him. She pulls out of my house and starts driving to the place. I pay attention so I can remember how to get there on my own.

"He called me a bitch and shoved me, but his face should look a little better now."

"Oh, that makes sense and nothing can help that face." She says and takes a right turn. I nod my head in agreement.

Once we get there you have to put a password in to get in. Oh, do I have a lot to learn, unfortunately. We get in and she has to go and practice with Zack, he seems nice and is definitaly her type. I still feel a little sick, but not nearly as bad as before. I think it was just a little bug or something. I go to Taylor and I's room and start to do homework.

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Ya she did." I smile at Zack.

"I can't believe she actually punched him. I wish I could have been there to see it." Zack says laughing as we walk out to the workout room.