Chapter Five

"Bryce. What do you want?" I hear Taylor ask. Bryce pushes the door open and walks right up to me. Taylor looks like he's going to kill him but he doesn't move from where he is.

"How does your nose feel? Taylor told me it's broken." I say and smile at him.

"Shut up ok, Greg is making me come down here to apologize. I don't know why, you broke my nose." He says and mumbles the last part. He takes a few steps forward. He's probably around 5'8 or 5'9 but he doesn't intimidate me, most likely because I know I can beat him up.

"There's no need. There's no point because it's not sincere. You can leave." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'll leave when I want and good because I didn't want to apologizes to that." He says and looks me up and down disgusted. It takes everything ounce of discipline I have to not punch him again.

"Actually because this is our room, and we don't want you here, we can make you leave," I say and he looks at Taylor.

"How do you know he wants me to leave?" Bryce asks like he's got leverage.

"Because your an ass to everyone." I say and point to the door. Taylor watches what Bryce does the whole time, it's kind of creepy.

"Well, I'd rather be an ass to him, rather then a slut to him." He says smiling and stares at me. Where did he get that from? Taylor goes to push him out, but Bryce hits him on a pressure point that makes your body numb. Apparently, everyone is taught pressure points here in training, I learned that one while talking with Taylor.

This time I can't handle my anger, though. I push him into the railing outside the room and punch him. He goes to punch me in the jaw, I duck out of the way and elbow him in the stomach. That was a little to close for me. He swings and when I try to back up he smashes my in the head back and then the punches me in the stomach. He takes this to his advantage and pushes me into the wall with his hand to my throat. He smiles at me like he's won and squeezes my neck. It's hard to breath, so I slam my elbows on his arm to break free and he releases me while backing up. I try and catch my breath, but I see that he comes at me again. Give up, jeez, I don't want to severely injure him, but if he doesn't back off I'll be done holding back. Before he can get to me and I jump over the railing and hold onto the metal. I watch him go tumbling down the stairs, good, you moron. My hands are sweaty so it's harder to climb up the metal without falling. But once I finally get up, I go down the stairs and see that Bryce is still on the floor. Good, now stay down, I think to myself. 

"You done trying to kill me?" I ask and stand a little away from him just in case he gets any stupid ideas. Everyone was in there room because it's like 12:00 in the morning, but people are coming out to see what is happening. Surprisingly no one comes down and tries to stop us. Wonder why? I see Bryce get up and I take another step back just in case he swings and I don't move quick enough.

"I'll get you back for this." He spits out and walks off. Wow, leaves because there are people watching, shallow much. I just blow him off and run to Taylor and I's room and see he's still on the floor.

"Are you starting to get feeling back?" I ask and put him in a sitting position against the bed. He moves his head a little. "That's good. I don't know if you know, but it might take 20 minutes before you can stand." I say and he opens his eyes. I try and give him a smile. Then Greg comes in the room. This is going to be fun, I think sarcastically.

"What happened this time?" He asks and sounds frustrated and tired. He looks at Taylor and expects him to tell him what happened, but since he can't talk, I start to tell him what happened.

"Bryce said you made him come down here and apologize," I say and Greg nods his head. "So I told him he didn't have to because he doesn't really mean it and there's no point in apologizing if it's not real. Then I told him to leave because he was being an ass, like he always is and he said he can leave when we wants and then called me a slut. Taylor went to kick him out, but Bryce hit him in a pressure point and that's why he's on the floor. I went after Bryce and we got into a fight. After he fell down the stairs and people started to come and see what was happening he left and told me that he'd get me back." I said unashamedly of what I did. If he has a problem with it, it's his problem.