Chapter Eight

Around two months later.

"Well if you would have told me, I wouldn't have whacked you in the head." I say to Taylor as he puts an ice pack to his head.

"Ya, well, don't go around whacking people in the head if you don't know who they are." He says and glares at me. Then Greg walks in.

"Nice job on the mission except for whacking your partner in the head." He says and looks at Taylor.

"He said east side, not west side, it's not my fault." I say taking my hat off.

"I was wearing all black like you not white like the people we were trying to get away from." Taylor argues and sits in the chair.

"I've said sorry, but it's also your fault." I say and look at the time. 8:00, crap need to get to grandma's. "Hey Greg I'll talk to you later. I have to go to my grandma's."

"Ok, have fun with the fireworks." He says and walks out of the room. I grab my blue jeans, my white tank top, and my short red sweatshirt. After I change into them I put my hair in a messy bun and wait for Taylor.

"Is this good enough for red, white, and blue?" He asks. He has jeans on with a red sweatshirt and of course his hat.

"Sure, now come on, we still need to get Trinity and Zack. And do you ever go anywhere without your hat?" I ask and walk out the door.

"Sometimes, but I like having my hat." He says and we jog to Trinity's and Zack's room. Knock, Knock.

"Where coming. I'm trying to find my flip flops." Trinity says as we enter their room.

"There still in my room when you slept over," I say and run out of the room to get her flip-flops. I find them under my bed and run back to her room. "Here, now can we go. My grandma is going to kill us if we're late." I say and look at everyone. Trinity is full out wearing red, white, and blue. Her plants have white and blue stripes on them and her tank top is red with white stars. Zack has a flag shirt on and jeans, we all tried that's what counts. "Ready?" I ask everyone and they nod their heads. We decided to go in Trinity's car because it's easy to get through traffic. When we get to her car she goes to the driver side and I go in the passenger side. We listen to music and talk about training mainly. When we got to my grandmas she told us to go and make our beds now so when we came back we can just go straight to bed. Trinity is sharing my bed with me and the boys are on the couches.

"Do you have to have so many pillows?" Trinity asks and throws three on the ground.

"Yes, I like having them," I say and she shakes her head at me. We both make our sides and go out to the living room where we see the boys. They're talking about rating girls. Trinity and I nod our heads. We walk up to them and smack them both in the back of their heads.

"Ow." Both boys say and turn to us.

"Rating girls?" I ask and both boy's look at the magazine.

"Yes, but how they did in the movie they were in not how they look," Zack says and looks at Trinity.

"Oh, let me see," Trinity says and grabs the magazine. We look at it and they have a picture of them and then the movies they were in, Like Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Shailene Woodley, Lily Collins, Jemima West and a lot more.

"Come on children." We hear my grandma say.

"Well good and sorry for whacking you in the head then," Trinity says and puts the magazine down. Zack chases her up the stairs and into the car.

"Now've whacked me with wood and slapped the back of my head. What is it with hitting me in head?" Taylor asks as we walk to my grandma's van.

"Payback for when you would touch my cut without a warning," I say and hop in.