Epilogue

Alaina's P.O.V.

"Yes I know. I understand." I say holding the phone with my shoulder. "Trinity. I know how a wedding works." I say as she freaks out. "My brother is walking me down the aisle." I say and walk into my office. I set all my papers down and take a seat in my chair. "I talk with you later. Bye." I say and hang up. Wow I didn't know she could talk that much for that long.

Ring, ring.

"Trinity, I get it ok." I say answering my phone.

"I don't think that's my name." I hear Taylor say.

"Sorry, she won't leave me alone because the wedding's tomorrow." I say and rub my forehead.

"Told you you shouldn't have gone to work today." He says and chuckles.

"I have a client today though." I say and look at my calendar. I have a women coming in at 9:00 today.

"You could have rescheduled." He says and I hear him moving.

"She needs to talk to me and I want her to. Now did you just call me to tell me I shouldn't be at work or something else?" I ask getting my notepad out.

"I just wanted to say I love you and don't stress out too much." He says and I can tell he's smiling.

"I'm not, Trinity is. Love you too." I say and one of my coworkers walk in. "Have to go." I say and motion for her to walk in.

"Kay, bye baby." He says and hangs up.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask and turn to her.

"I need help with a client. She won't talk to blond-haired women. Go figure. Sam told me to give her to you. I'll send you her schedule." She says and my screen beeps.

"Kay, thanks, Mandy." I say and she leaves. I glance at my clock. 8:54. Jane should be here soon. Just as I think that she walks into my room. "Hey, Jane how are you?" I ask and start the conversation.

"Sara? Could you not?" I ask and turn to her. She is always tapping the counter.

"Sorry, trying not to freak out that my best girlfriend is getting married to my brother. My brother is getting married." She says and looks up at me. I can't believe she's 16 already. It makes me feel old.

"Yes, now I want to make sure everything is on track," I say and pick up my phone, but Sara grabs it.

"I'll do it. I am your bridesmaid. Relax do something that's fun. I'll make sure everything is good. I'm still surprised you wanted to stay here to have your wedding." She says and looks up at me.

"Your brother and plains are very bad. Like world war three." I say and we both laugh.

"Ya, I guess." She says and nods her head. I walk into the living room and just lay on the couch. I feel my eyes close.

"Alaina? Alaina?" I hear someones voice. I sit up and wipe my eyes.

"Ya?" I ask still trying to get the tiredness out of my eyes.

"You want dinner?" I hear Taylor question. I look at him and grab my phone confused.

"I slept that long," I say seeing it's 8:12.

"Ya, we made it a little ago, but I didn't want to wake you up so I waited." He says and smiles at me stretching. Why is he so nice?

"Thanks," I say and grab him for a hug.

"Since when are you so huggy?" He asks but hugs me back.

"Because you're so sweet and I love you." I say and we stand up to walk to the kitchen.