Chapter Sixteen

Alaina's P.O.V.

I wake up breathing heavily again. I'm going to need some sleep sometime and its not letting me. I groan and sit up. I rub my head because I've managed to give myself a headache from waking up and going back to bed. I get out of bed and look out the window. I open the window and get a cool breeze. I just gaze out the window.

After a good 20 minutes I climb back into my bed. I toss and turn before giving up. "Go to sleep, Alaina. Your perfectly fine. Just go to sleep." I tell myself angrily. Why can't I go to sleep? Why don't I feel safe yet? I think before turning again. Then I feel the bed move. Taylor must be sleep turning or something, but then I see him climb down the ladder. He looks really tired.

"I need some sleep." He says climbing into my bed. Before I can protest he pulls me into him. His warmth comes over me and I feel safe. "You're safe." He whispers before passing out. It doesn't take me much longer to go to sleep.

"Sara, Alaina and Taylor are going to kill you." I hear a familiar voice. What are they talking about? I turn and realize that I'm in the same bed that Taylor's in and he has his arm around me. Then I remember what he did last night or this morning. I look at the door and see Sara and Trinity laughing at something on Taylor's phone. I squeeze out of Taylor and walk over to them.

"What did you do and don't say anything about why Taylor and I were in the same bed." I say because I know she'll come up with something inappropriate. Then Sara turns her phone to me. A picture of Taylor and I practically cuddling. "Give me that." I say and try to grab it, but Sara moves it before I get it.

"You need to know his password to delete it. It's a password that I only know because I made it up." She says grinning from ear to ear. I grab Taylor's phone and tyr to login. He never changes his password so I still know it, but it doesn't work. I just see the picture of us as his background. I try everyone I can think of, but it doesn't work.

"Please. just delete it." I say and try giving her the phone. She shakes her head, no. "Trinity do you know it?" I ask she nods her head. "Please, Please delete it." I say, but she shakes her head. "Give me a hint at what it is." I say. They look at each other and smile.

"It's a fact." Sara says.

"It's three words long." Trinity says. A fact that's three words long? What the heck is that?

"A good hint." I say and they huff. Who new my best friend would go against me with Taylor's little sister.

"Taylor should get it." Trinity says and Sara nods her head.

"Get what?" A tired and groggy voice says. Taylor walks over to us. "Three girls is never good especially when they have your phone." He says looking at each of us.

"They took this picture and won't tell me the password to get into your phone." I say and hand him his phone. A little grin comes to his face.

"Please delete it." I say and he laughs. He swipes his phone to put the password in. He puts in his normal password. "Tried it." I say and he looks up at me. "What you never change it." I say and he shakes his head.

"What's the password?" He asks Sara.

"A fact." Sara says.

"Three words long." Trinity finishes. Taylor's eyebrows burr together in confusion.

"You'll get it sometime. Have fun with your lockscreen and home screams." She says and they leave. I hit my forehead.

"Little brats. I'm going to kill them." I say and Taylor laughs.

"Hey, it's not your phone." He says. I run and grab my phone. I turn it on and see the picture.

"Really?" I ask and hold it up. He looks at it before laughing again. "I'm going to kill them." I say again and he slowly stops laughing.