Chapter Eleven

Alaina's P.O.V.

I wake up and see Taylor's passed out. I wish I knew what was bothering him. I remove his arm from my waist and get up. It's like 6:00 in the morning and I don't want to wake him. I hop in the shower and get dressed in a grey top and jean shorts. One of the outfits that I got with Trinity. I brush my hair which was not cooperating so I put it in a pony tale. Once I finish with everything I walk out of my bathroom. Taylor is still asleep on my bed and is hugging my pillow. I try not to laugh. Why is he so cute? I grab my laptop and start finding leads about my dad and now grandparent's murderers. I put my bluetooth headphones on and start looking around. I hack into the police cases and it reminds me Sky wanted to talk with me. I'll do it tomorrow. I start looking in the case again and nothing's different, but then I start seeing some connections. Ok, so if he showed up here then-

"Ahh." I scream and my arm swinging behind me in fright. I turn around. "Zack?" I ask and he falls to the floor. Trinity and Taylor are laughing lightly. "Are you ok?" I ask pulling out my headphones and look down at him. Trinity and Taylor are still laughing.

"Why did you elbow me?" He asks and stays on the floor holding his stomach.

"Because you scared me. Why didn't you tell him not to do that?" I ask glaring at Trinity and Taylor. They both know not to scare me, they've been on the other end.

"We did, but he said we were lying." Trinity says and looks at him. Both of them finally stop laughing.

"Then I don't feel bad for you." I say and he stands up.

"You elbowed me." He says defensively.

"You're the one that didn't take their advice and you thought it would be a good idea to shake my shoulders when I don't know you were there and when I have music in. Think about that for a minute." I say and he shrugs. Boys, there something else.

"Hey you're wearing the outfit?" Trinity says glancing at my clothes.

"Hey, it's comfortable." I say and she smiles at me.

"I think it's cute." Taylor says and of course I blush. Really, is it possible not to blush because if it is controllable I need to know.

"Thanks. So what's up?" I ask and look at all of them.

"We wanted to go to the park. You want to come with?" Trinity asks and looks at my laptop. I really want to do more research, but I guess I can take a break.

"Sure. What time is it?" I ask and all of them answer at the same time.

"10:02." Wow I spent a lot of time on researching. Well that happens when places have so many firewalls. We all walk out of the room and head downstairs.

"Guess what?" Trinity asks as the boys talk in front of us.

"What?" I ask in a really girly voice.

"We get to go on the mission with you." She says and squeals.

"Wait you're the other group?" I ask surprised.

"Yup." She says and pops the p.

"Sweet." I say and she high fives me. This is going to be fun. We start talking about random things and the boys walk behind us while talking about something.

"Woodchips." Taylor yells.

"Crap." Zack says and walks over to the tree. Taylor opens his eyes and smiles. Trinity is on the monkey bars and I'm on a the top of where the slides are. There is like a frog looking thing and I'm sitting on it's nose. It took a little to get up because I'm short, but I finally got it. "I'm going to get you Alaina." Zack claims and starts counting.