Chapter Thirteen

Some parts of the chapter might be to strong for some readers. If it is just skip over the persons POV. Thanks for reading!

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Thanks for helping my sister out." I thank Trinity.

"No problem." She says and walks out the room. I gave Sara a button that will call me right way if she needs anything. I gave her a check up and she looks fine. They didn't do to much. She has a couple of scraps and bruises, but that's all. When she fell asleep I went into a work room where Trinity, Zack, and Greg are trying to find Alaina.

"Did you track her phone?" I ask hoping she had it on her. She knows there's one in it.

"Yes, but it's not far from here. Here is the video we have." Greg says and something pops on the front screen. Alaina is running and then five men circle her. One comes at her, but she moves out the way. In the process through her phone falls out. All of the men come at her and she's putting up a good fight until another man comes behind her and injects something in her. She wobbles and falls on the ground. Then the men tie her up and throw her in the van. The van drives out of our view.

"Where you able to follow the van on footage?" I ask and look at Zack.

"No they go out where there aren't any cameras." He says and looks back at his computer.

"Damnit." I say in frustration. This is all my f*cking fault.

"Hey I have a firewall someone bring it down." Trinity says and then Sky appears.

"You brought Sky in to help?" I ask just loud enough so Greg can hear me.

"Yes, she's willing to help and she's great at hacking." He says and turns around.

"Try and find an old building that they would have her in. If you need help just shout." Greg says and walks over to the others. She begins scanning the city.

Alaina's P.O.V.

I open my yes and everything is blurry, my head hurts, and someone tied the knots extra tight. Once everything isn't just a blur I look around the room. It's cemented everywhere and there is only one door. The door is made of melt and looks about three inches wide. Great, can't break that. There is a little window though. Before anything else can come into my mind the door swings open. I am greeted with a man that has grey hair, but doesn't look older than 45. He looks really familiar, but I can't remember where from. He has casual clothes on and is smiling, not a good sign for me.

"What do you want?" I ask knowing he won't tell me where I am so why ask.

"It's very simple. You obey and you won't get hurt, disobey and well, my friend will have to come in here and teach you a lesson, but we won't need him will we?" He asks and walks right up to me.

"We might." I challenge and he smiles again.

"Where did your father work? Who did he work for?" He asks seriously and leans forward towards me.

"Fleetwood Packaging. He was a programmer and I don't know his boss's name." I say confused why he would want to know.

"Ya very funny, now where he really worked." He says and puts a serious face on.

"I told you already." I say and lean towards him. I won't rat out the whole institution to him.

"So you're going to be difficult." He says and stands up.

"I told you what you asked, I don't know how that's being difficult." I say and he turns around sharply.

"You know where he really worked and you won't tell me so I guess my friend will need to come in and help you tell me where he worked." He says and turns around again. He walks out the door and out of my view. How will I get out of this place? I ask myself and look around the room again for anything to help me.