Chapter Three

Taylor's P.O.V.

I run and grab her before she falls and hits her head on some weights. She looks really sick and is pale. I pick her up and bring her to the room. She's really light which is a good thing because I have to carry her up the stairs to the room. 

After I call Greg I grab a bucket and put it next to her purple bed. I put a wet cloth on her forehead to try to cool her down. I'm glad we have to take a health course before we can do anything else. Then I hear the door open. Greg walks in and goes to her side and checks her temperature and some other things.

"What happened?" Greg says a little concerned and looks at me. I wonder why he has such a strong connection with her?

"She was working out and then when she was walking back I saw her eyes close and I thought she was going to fall, so I ran to her and brought her back here." I said and sat down on the ground next to the wooden ladder of the bed.

"Why were you following her or were you working out with her?" He says still looking at me.

"She screamed in her sleep which woke me up and I saw she went out of the room so I followed her." I say plain and simple.

"Ohh,ok. I think she has a minor cold, but because she worked her body so hard it shut down. She might get pale, but that's all that might affect her on the outside. The sickness will most likely just make her feel tired and she will most likely puke." He says and stands up.

"Why do you care for her so much, I know you care for all of us, but you act like she's your daughter or like you've known her for a long time." I say and stand up with him.

"I should probably let you in on something, but you can't let her know, not now anyways." I nod my head and listen to what he has to say.

Alaina's P.O.V.

I grab my shirt because I'm dead tired of working out and I start to walk to the room, but I feel really dizzy. I close my eyes to make is go away, but my feet wobble. I wait to hit the ground because I can't move, I try but it's like my body has extra weight and I can't catch myself. Then I feel someones arms go around me and catch me. I get more dizzy when the person picks me up, I try to stay awake, but there's too much weight, so I go to sleep.

Once I wake up I feel that I'm in a bed. I go to sit up and look where I am, but my stomach says differently and I start throwing up. It all goes in a bucket. When'd that get here? I look around the room and realize that it's Taylor's and mine. Then I see Taylor's bathroom door open. His hair is a little messy.

"Your awake?" He says surprised. I nod my head, which was a bad idea because I throw up again. 

"Well at least it's getting out of my system." I say and try to think positive. 

"True. Would you like some water?" Taylor asks after I'm done throwing up.

"Ya." I say not wanting to nod my head again and risk throwing up. He comes back with a glass of cold water. I take a drink and it helps get the bad taste away.

"Are there toothbrushes here?" I said wanting to get the puke taste out.

"Umm, I might have an extra one in my bathroom." He says and goes back into his bathroom.

My head is killing me right now, so I grab a pillow and put it around by head tightly. Taylor taps me on the shoulder. "Found one." He says and I pull the pillow off my head, which hurts makes my headache worse. Grr I can't win.

"Thanks." I say in a soft voice. "Do you have any toothpaste I can use?" He nods his head and hands me the toothpaste like he knew I was going to ask. "Thanks again." I say and get up. After I'm done brushing my teeth and emptying the puke bucket I go back out and look at the clock where Taylor is. It's 2am. Great, I'm going to be tired for school. I wonder why he's up still?