Chapter 2: Thomas, Bluey, and Gordon

SonicJohnz924 Productions Presents 

A Cartoon Playhouse Production 

An SJZ Original Crossover

(Cue Music and Intro with Mr. Conductor/Me singing "Shining Time Station") 

THE ADVENTURES OF THOMAS AND BLUEY

🎵 Reach for the Speed, reach for the whistle. Go where the rails may run. Reach for the words, Reach for the Story; Follow the Rainbow Sun to a Shining Time Station; where dreams can come true. Waiting there for you...

Based on the Railway Series by The Rev. W. Awdry and Christopher Awdry

The "Thomas and Friends" TV Series by Britt Allcroft and David Mitton

And the "Bluey" Characters Created by Joe Brumm

CHAPTER 2

Thomas, Bluey, and Gordon 

Told By Mark Morhagan 

"Welcome to Sodor, Pop. 75,000, give or take..." 

Created by John Andrews

Thomas was a fussy little engine. Every day, he, Bluey, and Bingo would work hard, shunting coaches for the bigger engines to take out on Long Journies. And when the passenger Trains came in, he took the empty coaches away so that the Big Engines could go and rest. 

Thomas used to be cheeky to the bigger engines, especially Gordon, the biggest and Proudest engine of all. Thomas would tease them by coming up quietly and blowing his whistle. It was fun for him and Bluey, who thought it was funny too. But, needless to say, she secretly was a little concerned because she thought that Thomas' teasing would eventually get him in trouble. Not just any type of trouble, no, she thought it would get him into big trouble. Then came the day that confirmed her thoughts. 

One Day, Gordon was resting on a siding. The express train that he always pulled, The "Wild Nor'Wester" had been late, and Judo had to push Gordon to run fast so that they could make up for the lost time. When he had finished the express run,  he was very tired. He was just going to sleep when Thomas came into the yard in his cheeky way. 

Thomas: Ready Bluey... 

Bluey: Okay, but this will be the last time. Promise? 

Thomas: I promise. Okay... Here we go. 

Thomas quietly rolled up towards Gordon as Bluey grabs the Whistle chain.

Thomas: Go. 

Bluey pulls the Whistle. 

Gordon: AHHH! 

Thomas: Wake up Lazy Bones! Do some hard Work for a change! (singsong) You can't catch me! (laughing, Bluey Laughs too)

Gordon: (to himself) What Cheek! That Thomas is clearly too cheeky for his own good if you ask me. 

Judo: Did he wake you from your nap again?

Gordon: Yes. It's apparent that he doesn't understand the Boundaries of being cheeky, and malicious. So, I want to pay him out and teach him about teasing me. Me of all engines! No one teases me and gets away with it! For I am Gordon! The fastest and best, and pulls the express! 

Judo: Now, take it easy Gordon. I'm sure Thomas will learn his lesson soon. Whether you get the chance to give him that lesson or not is clearly up to fate. 

However, Gordon's Chance did come soon. The next morning, Thomas couldn't wake up! Bluey couldn't make him start. His fire went out, and there wasn't enough steam.