"Your majesty. May I speak with my husband alone please?" Olivia asked, swimming into the room, bowing towards the King.

King Triton smiled at her and nodded before swimming to the courtyard, with Alfie in tow.

She swam over to Lysander and sighed before smiling softly.

"Lysander." She hummed disappointedly.

"Olivia. Don't." Lysander grumbled, still not facing his wife.

"It is because you know what I want to say. You shouldn't make her mate with anyone she wasn't paired with by the moon goddess. You know that." She said, resting her hand on his shoulder.

He took her hand, kissed it and sighed.

"Olivia. You trust me don't you? Trust me, she needs this." He urged.

Olivia knew best not to argue with her husband. "Whatever you think is best my King." She said softly before swimming out of the room and into the gardens.

She hated what he was doing but she had great love and respect for him. She didn't want to disagree with him but she did.

Lysander argued internally with this decision. He hated hurting his sister but she needed balance. She was too strong willed and he worried that one day it would cause her grave danger and possibly danger to others.

"Alfie." Lysander called out.

Alfie who had been waiting outside came in and took his place beside Lysander. "Yes." He asked.

"Tell me about Draven." Lysander asked, taking a seat on the throne. "Well sire, he is from a strong line of warriors. In fact he is the best warrior we have. He is the strongest and the fastest. Currently mateless."

"Not for long. Summon him to me."

Alfie swam off and returned with Draven who thought he was about to be punished for breaking the merlaw.

He bowed towards Lysander and stood up straight ready to accept any punishment.

"Your Majesty. It was completely my fault. I accept any punishment you see fit."

"No, I have called you here for another reason. I thank you for informing me of my Sister's indiscretions. I understand that you haven't met your mate yet. Is that right?" Lysander asked.

"Yes your majesty. I have not been fortunate enough to have met her yet." He said sadly.

"I have a proposition for you. My sister, Princess Kitarni hasn't met her mate either and I believe she may not have been blessed with one. She needs a mate, someone who can keep her in line. She needs to be a wife and a mother. I need to not worry about my sister. You seem like the perfect choice for my sister. She seems to like you which is a bonus. I understand if you would wish to decline as you haven't had a long time to look for your mate."

Lysander was handing his sister over without second thoughts.

"Your majesty. I would gladly marry and mate with your sister. She seems like she would make a perfect wife and mother given the chance." Graven chirped happily.

Alfie sighed and turned away, for the first time being ashamed of his future King.

"It is settled then. Once my coronation is over in four days. Preparations will be made for your wedding. In the meantime, please allow me to tell my sister the good news before you approach her. She is currently under strict rules not to leave her bed chambers following tonight's incident."

Graven bowed his head and replied with, "Of course your majesty. With your permission once you have broken the news to my future bride, please allow me a moment alone with her to propose to her." Graven asked.

Lysander felt happier with his decision now. He thought Graven would be a good fit. He was strong and would be able to protect her against any dangers that could arise.

Graven was an excellent warrior and it seemed he was going to be the perfect husband for Kitarni.

Lysander knew that Graven was a good match. He thought that her being married and mated and having children would tame her. He thought that it would force her to grow up and kill the curiosity she had inside.

She wouldn't have time for visiting the surface or going to ship wreck cove if she had a family of her own. She would be busy to mess around if she was watching after her own little children.

Lysander thought this was best for her and thought that some day she would thank him and be happy for a nice life he had mapped out for her.

As the meeting came to a close, Lysander made his way to Kitarni's bed chambers where sobs could be heard.