Lydia was right, Kitarni knew that but she just wasn't ready to tell Lucian everything. Things were perfect as they were, she was finally a normal person and was with her mate. She finally felt safe.

"Now, princess I have found you." Graven whispered to himself as he watched his fiancé from the window of her new home. He quickly jumped from her balcony and retreated into the woods before being detected.

The next morning, Kitarni woke up early, bathed and kept her hair down today. Lydia showed her how to use makeup, she much preferred the lipsticks here than the ones she used back home.

The clothes were different to her. They were nicer and covered more.

Lydia had to explain to her about modesty and not showing too much. For the day, Kitarni picked out a lightweight white skater dress for her to wear.

After she was dressed she made her way into the kitchen, it took her a while as each time she passed a member of the pack, and they wanted to meet their new Luna. Everyone already adored her and Lucian was so happy for that. He was concerned that they wouldn't want a human Luna, after all it hadn't happened for a very long time.

When she made it into the kitchen, she greeted the pack omegas. The omegas were the lower ranking wolves of the pack and Luna's definitely never greeted them so they were surprised when this Luna did.

"Morning everyone." She beamed brightly.

The female omegas greeted their Luna with a bow before returning to making the pack breakfast. "What can I do to help?" Kitarni asked walking over to one of the Omegas who was cutting fruit.

They all exchanged looks and felt uneasy as if it were a trick.

No Luna had time or even wanted to help, why would this one? Most Luna's were kind and caring but never went out of their way to help the servants. "Luna, you don't need to help us. Sit down and we can make whatever you like." One omega said, guiding Kitarni to a seat at the island.

"No. Please, let me help." Kitarni asked sweetly.

She was never allowed to do anything back at home and she didn't want the same thing here. "If you are sure Luna." The woman replied smiling at her.

"Thank you, my name is Kitarni what are your names?" She asked, wrapping an apron around her waist and pulling her hair up. "My name is Kelly, this is, Dawn, Millie and Ellie. Kitarni smiled to each of them and began helping the omegas with breakfast.

"Let's put on music." Kitarni jumped. She turned the radio on and began dancing around as she cooked, earning laughs from the omegas. They instantly loved her.

Kitarni danced around the kitchen and pulled Kelly into a dance with her.

Everyone began laughing as Lucian and his mother Annalise came into the kitchen. Immediately, the omegas stopped singing and dancing and bowed their heads for their Alpha and former Luna.

Lucian had a stern look on his face as Kitarni stopped dancing after she accidentally hit into Lucian. When she turned around and came face to face with her mate. She stopped smiling.

It seemed that he wasn't impressed.

With a sweet innocent look on her face, Kitarni sprayed the spray cream over Lucians face and shirt. Annalise's eyes widened as did the omegas. With a couple seconds of silence, Lucian smiled and picked up Kitarni and threw her over his shoulder, making her scream and the omegas laugh along with them.

Annalise laughed happily, it had been a long time since the pack house had laughter like this.

After the food fight was over, the pack settled on the ground outside and ate together like a big happy family. Kitarni took this as her moment to meet everyone and introduce herself.

Days had passed and Kitarni and Lucian were growing closer each and every day. The more Kitarni was there, she was making friends and the entire pack was falling in love with her. She was already displaying signs of being a great Luna. No one cared that she was 'human'.

Meanwhile, Graven was watching in the shadows, growing angrier by the second, seeing another man's hands on his fiancé. That is when he constructed plans.

"Kitarni, we have to talk about something. As you are the new Luna of this pack, we need to hold a Luna Ceremony. You will be officially crowned Luna and I will mark you as mine. All wolves in the neighbouring packs will be asked to attend." Lucian said as they sat on the grass.

Kitarni had never heard of these ceremonies but they couldn't be worse than the ball her brother threw to get her to meet and mate with someone.

"Okay Lucian. I look forward to it, when will it be?" Kitarni asked.

"Plans have been set in motion since long before I met you. We have started arranging already but I wanted to wait a few days after meeting you as it is a lot to spring on a human." Every time Lucian referred to her as human, Kitarni wanted to laugh.

"When will it be Lucian?" Kitarni asked.

"Tomorrow." Lucian said quietly, expecting a complaint from Kitarni but she just nodded and continued stuffing the ice cream down her mouth.

"Pig." Lydia said smiling as she came over and sat beside them on the grass. Kitarni stuck her tongue out earning a laugh from Lucian. "That isn't very lady like." Lydia retorted.

Kitarni rolled her eyes and continued munching her ice cream.

They squabbled like sisters. Kitarni longed for a sister to be best friends with, her brother used to be her best friend and when he began getting serious about being King, he stopped being a friend to her and more like a drill sergeant.

Thoughts of her brother and her family came to her mind and flower.

Tears started to fill her eyes, Lucian noticed and sat closer to her. "Hey, what's wrong?" Lucian asked, wiped a tear away. "Oh, Kit. I'm sorry, I was only joking." Lydia asked putting her arm around Kitarni.

Kitarni started laughing and sat upright, "No. I know, it isn't that. I just feeling homesick. I didn't think I would feel that." She laughed, avoiding eye contact.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you back to visit?" Lucian asked, Lydia looked at Kitarni knowing it wasn't possible and sighed. "No. I don't. I have too much to think about. The ceremony is tomorrow, I must start thinking about what I will wear. Lydia, can we please go look?" Kitarni asked, getting to her feet.

Lydia stood up and looked down at Lucian who looked upset.