*Lucian POV*

Immediately, after her eyes locked with mine, I felt something. I saw her eyes change to a purple before turning to a beautiful light blue that I didn't even think was possible.

She didn't seem scared of me but she walked closer, smiling.

Her eyes were filled with curiosity.

She walked over to me and held her hand out. I was gobsmacked, no human ever behaved this way when meeting a wolf. I froze and allowed her to come closer.

"Hello, my beautiful mate." She cooed.

Her hand came into contact with my fur, sparks rippled through us and she giggled. I couldn't believe she knew we were mates. Humans don't know that. I was sure she couldn't know.

I nuzzled up against her and she hugged me tightly.

I couldn't have been happier. I wanted to touch her skin to skin to I rushed back to the tree, leaving her confused. I shifted to my human form and slid on a pair of shorts he left for me.

Once I stood out from the tree, I looked over and admired my mate. She was admiring me as well. When her eyes caught mine, she blushed making me laugh.

I rushed over to her and pulled her into a hug.

The sparks continued and she hummed a beautiful melody.

*Moon Goddess' POV*

He pulled away from her to admire her beauty before finally clocking her clothing, more so, her lack thereof. He then felt his mouth water and his heart begin to beat a mile a minute.

Kitarni sensed this and gently placed her hand over his chest, calming his heart.

He smiled down at her before pulling her close again. "What is your name?" He asked, pulling away from her. She looked up at him and blushed. "Kitarni, and yours?" she asked.

"My name is Lucian."

Kitarni smiled. "Lucian." She repeated. Lucian smiled loving how she sounded saying his name. "Light." She cooed. Lucian smiled, "Yes. What does Kitarni mean?" He asked, stroking her back.

"Means enduring." She said, moving her hands up to stroke his hair.

"Beautiful. Please, come with me." He said, beginning to walk away still holding onto Kitarni's hand. "Where are we going?" she asked following Lucian. "My home." He laughed as if it wasn't obvious.

"Okay." She smiled trotting along with Lucian.

After walking a few minutes in silence. Lucian stopped and growled possessively before standing in front of Kitarni. He realised that he didn't want anyone to see what she was wearing.

He mind linked Lydia to come with a robe to cover his mate.

"Your home, it is beautiful." Kitarni smiled. Lucian was glad she thought so considering this was to be her new home. "It is now your home too." He smiled.

She looked over it once more before ducking behind Lucian as someone came running up.

Lucian looked over and saw Lydia, his sister rushing over holding a robe in the air. He chuckled softly and took his mates hand. "Do not worry little mate. This is my beta and best friend, Lydia."

Kitarni then stepped out from behind Lucian to see the figure that was running over had stopped and was walking slower. "Lucian. Why do you need a robe?" she asked before seeing Kitarni stepping out from behind him.

"Oh my. Lucian, who is this?" She asked, wrapping the robe around Kitarni. The robe belonged to Lucian and had his scent over it so when it hit her shoulders, Kitarni rubbed her face over the shoulders of it and held it up to her nose for her to inhale his scent.