He grabbed a hold of Kitarni and placed a knife to her neck. Everyone stood up and Lucian growled over at Graven. "Do not even think about it dog. Step any closer and she loses her pretty little head." He laughed sinisterly.

Kitarni froze, never expecting to hear that voice again.

"Use your powers on me and I kill your pet." He whispered in Kitarni's ear before throwing her over his shoulder and running off into the woods in the direction of the sea. Kitarni began screaming as she saw the ocean come into sight. She didn't want to go back there.

When they reached the sand, Graven threw Kitarni on the floor.

"You bitch. You couldn't just do as you were told." Graven shouted, within seconds Lucian, the pack warriors and Lydia arrived onto the beach.

Once Graven noticed them, he pulled Kitarni to her feet and held her against him with his hand wrapped around her waist and another gripping the knife aimed at her neck.

"Let her go. You will not take my mate from me." Lucian roared.

"Ha, you are so stupid. Clearly she didn't tell you." Graven laughed.

Suddenly, Kitarni felt the immense guilt of keeping everything from him returned. "Told me what?" Lucian asked aggressively. "She is my fiancé." Graven stated.

"That isn't true." Lucian said hurt, looking at Kitarni who had a sad look on her face.

"Kit, tell me that it isn't true." He asked, staring over at her. "It's true." She began to feel tears well up in her eyes. Lucian looked down at his feet and felt betrayed.

"She isn't as perfect as you thought." Graven asked, holding her tighter.

Kitarni struggled against him, making him push his knife against her neck drawing blood, she seethed in pain. When Lucian saw this he roared loudly, making everyone fall to their knees except Graven and Kitarni because they weren't wolves and they weren't human.

Lucian barely had time to register the confusion before Graven pulled Kitarni closer to the water.

"Give up. She belongs to me, her brother gave her to me." Graven yelled possessively. Lucian went to step closer but Graven threw Kitarni where the tide was coming in.

She fell to the water and within seconds her tail appeared before everyone's eyes.

Her dress tore, leaving her with nothing covering her chest but her hair. Everyone's eyes widened as they saw her tail. Lydia gulped and looked over to Lucian who was frozen staring at Kitarni who looked terrified, still clutching her arms over the chest. Graven rolled his eyes and turned around grabbing Kitarni by her tail and dragging her into the ocean.

Lucian snapped out of the shock when Lydia slapped his arm. "Lucian, she is your mate. What are you doing?" She growled. Lucian finally came to his senses and ran into the water, the pack warriors following him but it was too late. Kitarni was gone.