31; council hybrid

Chapter Thirty-One
『council hybrid』

⋅⋆✯✼⋆⋅

   Bodie wasn't sure what he was going to do as a whole, he knew that he should trust that Klaus knows what he's doing, but at the same time he wasn't sure whether or not he should

   Bodie wasn't sure what he was going to do as a whole, he knew that he should trust that Klaus knows what he's doing, but at the same time he wasn't sure whether or not he should. He knew that working with Klaus gave him more of an insight into what he was planning in hopes that he could help others, but at the same time working in such close quarters with Klaus made him worried about what he was going to do. He knew that he held a disliking for Klaus at the moment, but there was still a lot of love that he felt still for Klaus and that was something that Bodie hated a lot, he couldn't love Klaus and hate him at the same time.

   He knew that he had to try and fight against his feelings against Klaus and try to act like he felt nothing, but any time that Klaus looked at him, he found that it was rather difficult. It was moments like this that he wished that he could be compelled, at least then he could ask someone to compel him to forget his feelings for Klaus, at least then it would be easier for him as a whole. it could have made all of this a lot easier for him than anything else.

   Klaus, being Klaus, was plotting everything that he could do in order to threaten the Salvatore brothers into giving his siblings back to him. A part of him wondered why Klaus hadn't considered just compelling Stefan to do such a thing, but he supposed that this was far more entertaining for him than anything else. Though, then again, Bodie supposed that they haven't really seen Stefan in order to do anything to him as a whole.

   He tried not to think much about any of this for a while given the fact that he knew that there was a chance that he was going to question everything to do with what Klaus was doing. That and the fact that didn't have much energy to ask Klaus about everything fully when it came to this entire thing that he had planned. He knew that sooner or later, there was going to be a possibility that Klaus would ask him about where his allegiance would be.

   Bodie shook his head. As much as he knew that he needed to do what Klaus asked him to, which was to find where his siblings were being kept, there was a part of him that found that he couldn't bring himself to do such a thing. There was a small part of him that wanted to talk to Damon or find where Stefan was in order to tell them that he knows, and that although he's working with Klaus, he hasn't told Klaus about any of it yet, and that he intends to keep it like that unless either of the Salvatore brothers does something rash against Klaus. He knew that if he did tell either Damon or Stefan, then there was a chance that they wouldn't take it too lightly, so that was also off the table.

   As much as he knew that he needed to do various things in hopes to help Klaus believe that they were working together, Bodie found himself looking out the window as Klaus stood in front of Rebekah's coffin. They hadn't spoken with each other fully since they joined one another, and despite the fact that there was a part of Bodie that wondered whether or not Klaus was going to say something about him still being here, he was rather grateful that he didn't. So, they enjoyed each other's company for now. At least, Bodie hoped that they could enjoy each other's company.