01; our immortal love

Chapter One
『our immortal love』

⋅⋆✯✼⋆⋅

   Bodie tried his best when it came to existing

   Bodie tried his best when it came to existing. He wasn't perfect, but he tried his best as his best was all that he could give. He wasn't great when it came to love because his heart already belonged to someone, and no matter how much he tried to move on, he couldn't. His heart was one with another Original vampire who continually broke his—though this Original wouldn't hesitate to kill when angered. There was a lot which he knew about the one who owned his heart, but no matter how bad it was, Bodie could never move on.

   They hadn't seen each other since Mikael came to New Orleans and ran them out, leaving Marcel—what they believed to be—dead. Klaus Mikaelson, the one who had Bodie's heart, had made sure to drive Bodie away out of guilt over what happened to the one he saw as a son—and of course, Bodie understood yet it didn't stop the ache in his heart when he had to say goodbye to the remaining walking Mikaelson family. Bodie kept away from them and from Klaus for as long as he could, at least until he knew that Mikael was far behind them.

   He'd spent around fifty years away from the Mikaelson family which had been torture for Bodie, but fifty years alone meant that he didn't have to hide who he was. And it was fifty years which he'd spent with two from his sire line of whom he was close with. Will and Henry had been witches before they'd asked Bodie to turn them for they didn't want to be part of their coven anymore and so, thought that it would be best to turn and get shunned rather than live another day under the control of their family coven.

   Will and Henry had always been there for Bodie over the centuries, and they've aided in things like helping those that were in need. Blood might have been an issue, but the pair adapted to what life seemed to throw at them—and despite the fact that Bodie was there, present, aiding them the best that he could. Of course, Bodie couldn't assist them when it came to their magic, for that was something which they needed to learn themselves (he would suggest another coven, but Bodie didn't trust that they'd help).

   So, William and Henry became the little family that Bodie needed in life—of course outside of the Mikaelson family. They were the trio which some feared, and others liked, it was known of the Original Vampire and his Heretic's who aided in the way that they thought was best. They were everything which Bodie needed when it came to the lonely parts of his life which hadn't consisted of the chaos which the Mikaelson family sometimes bring. Will and Henry were the balance in Bodie's life which he appreciated a lot. They were his brothers—almost—and for that he was grateful.

   Since Bodie left the Mikaelson family after New Orleans, Bodie reconnected with William and Henry who'd been doing their own things for the past thirty years—give or take—and despite the fact that they disliked the idea of Bodie coming in and out of their lives, they were happy to have him back. Bodie enjoyed their company considering that they seemed normal despite how crazy and fucked up their lives were while dabbling within the supernatural.