08; we're going to war?

Chapter Eight
『we're going to war?』

⋅⋆✯✼⋆⋅

   Henry and Will had kept their distance from Bodie and had avoided most conversations with him which Bodie respected for obvious reasons, but it didn't mean that he still didn't feel as if was still alone

   Henry and Will had kept their distance from Bodie and had avoided most conversations with him which Bodie respected for obvious reasons, but it didn't mean that he still didn't feel as if was still alone. He knew that they were there if Bodie wanted to talk, but he knew that they wouldn't respond. They needed time to understand and wrap their heads around the fact that Bodie had compelled them and lied about never compelling them, he understood their rage and bitterness towards him at the moment. Bodie couldn't blame them, really. They thought him a friend and yet he still compelled them to forget the thing that can kill him.

   They—the brothers—felt almost uncomfortable at the fact that there was some part of their relationship with Bodie which had been violated in some way. They wanted to understand it, they really did, but they needed time to process all of it which meant that they'd need some space. But space wasn't exactly an option at the moment considering that they and Bodie needed to set up their plan to move against Klaus and Elijah to get back the things that had been stolen from them. They needed to get what was stolen from them no matter how much it would cost them, but they needed help, they needed the aid of so many people who would go against the Mikaelson's.

   "Witches, you two can deal with them," Bodie told, gesturing towards both of them, "I'll deal with the werewolves and vampires. I know that the vampires would love to get some form of revenge on Klaus for whatever reason. The werewolves have an issue when it comes to vampires occasionally, there's three packs in this area, they might join, but I don't know." He sighed slightly, he knew that the wolves might not agree to go against the brothers, knowing that they brought basically nothing to the table unless it was a full moon. But the other two groups, might help them. The witches and vampires tend to hold longer grudges against those that have wronged them.

   Bodie had been avoiding looking at either of them mainly because of the truth that he was made to reveal towards the two that he saw as brothers. He knew what he did was wrong, and he knew that he should feel at least somewhat guilty of what he had done and the fact that he had lied about it for so long, but at the present moment, he pushed all of the guilt aside as if it was nothing. He needed to focus on this, he needed to focus in hopefully starting what seemed like to be a war between him and the Mikaelson brothers.

   He shook his head slightly, using the blunt end of the white oak stake in his hand to itch the corner of his eye. He probably shouldn't use something that could kill him as an object that he can itch himself with, but at that moment, he really didn't care—or wouldn't try to care. He'd looked down at the stake in hand and wondered what Klaus would say at the sight of what he had, he knew that if Klaus had his hands on it, it would mean that he would have more power over his siblings when it came to them pissing him off. Bodie wouldn't want to give Klaus the chance to even lay a hand on it, he wouldn't allow the Mikaelson siblings to live in a state of fear of being killed permanently.