Chapter 27

They both gave me a shocked look and didn't seem to know how to respond to my words.

Finally Firosa spoke, "I know it sucks that you can't move around by yourself, but it's only for a little bit longer. Soon you'll be able to run around like there's no tomorrow, you just have to be patient. In the meantime, we promise to take care of you Kitten."

I nodded at his words, feeling comforted by his voice but still a bit upset by the fact that I couldn't even walk to the bathroom to relieve myself without their help.

Micah gently picked me up and carried me upstairs while I clung to him, trusting him to not drop me but I was still scared of falling.

"You're okay, I promise I won't drop you." Micah told me with a kind smile.

"Sorry, was I squeezing your neck too tightly?" I asked, hoping I hadn't been hurting him.

"No, you just seem a bit tense and nervous when we pick you up while you're not half asleep." Micah informed me and I nodded in understanding.

Firosa added in with a cocky grin, "the only reason you'll be falling is if you're falling for us."

I blushed dark red at his words and hid my face in Micah's chest as they both laughed at Firosa's joke.

We finally got to the bedroom and the covers were off the bed from when we'd gotten up earlier. Firosa laid down on one side and Micah gently put me down next to him.

Micah grabbed the remote from under what I now knew to be a TV, and not a painting. He came back over as Firosa was pulling the blankets over top of us, but I was still wrapped tightly in the blanket from the couch. Micah crawled in beside me, turning the very weird TV on.

Micah passed the remote to Firosa to let him pick out what we were going to watch. Well, they were going to watch. I was planning to go back to sleep while they watched TV.

Firosa turned on something I didn't recognize or care about all that much so I snuggled into him. I could feel Micah wrap himself around me from behind me.

I blinked slowly, finding it harder and harder to keep my eyes open. After a few minutes I gave into sleep and relaxed as I could feel and smell my mates around me, their presence a comforting thought.

***

I woke to a sharp pain in my foot, blearily looking around trying to figure out what was going on. When I saw nothing wrong I decided to ignore it and go back to sleep.

I snuggled back into Firosa, who I realized was asleep and Micah was out cold too. I wondered what had woken me, but frowned as the pain in my foot hadn't gone away like it normally would.

I laid there silently for a few minutes, squirming around a bit as the pain wouldn't go away. I must have moved too much because Micah woke and asked tiredly, "you okay Al?"

I nodded yes, not wanting to worry him. I rolled over and clung to him, burying my face in his chest. He tiredly watched me, running his hand through my hair gently.

I felt the pain in my foot worsen and I whined, curling myself into a tiny ball while still having my head against Micah's chest. My movements woke him more and he asked once again, "Aliah, are you okay? Tell me what's wrong please!"

I didn't respond and he shook Firosa's shoulder to wake him up. Firosa groaned and growled out, "what?"

"Wake up, something is wrong with Aliah!" Micah told him in a worried tone, which made Firosa immediately wake and turn to see me curled up into a ball.

"What's wrong Kitten?" Firosa asked, sitting up and pulling the covers off of me.

I finally managed to grunt out, "it hurts."