Chapter 36

After I had woken up again we'd spent the rest of the day watching documentaries, with me refusing to let go of Victoria.

Smut warning

It started to get dark out and I was starting to feel hot rather than warm. We'd finished a documentary a couple minutes ago, and I'd been twitchy the whole time.

Firosa looked at me and asked, "you feeling okay Kitten?"

I nodded my head yes but didn't verbally respond, which made them both turn to me. Micah put his hand on my forehead and quickly exclaimed, "shit! Aliah, you're burning up!"

I let out a groan of discomfort, turning to bury myself into Firosa's body. He shifted so I had easier access and I didn't hesitate to get closer to him.

I could hear Micah and Firosa talking worriedly, but I couldn't focus on their words. I decided to ignore them and tried to snuggle even closer to Firosa. He wrapped his arms around me trying to help me get closer.

I let my hands glide over his chest, surprising him as normally I wouldn't do something like that. I moved down to his abs and curiously felt them through his shirt. He looked down at me in shock, looking like a dear in headlights.

I blankly stated, "you're handsome."

He raised his eyebrows and I squirmed around again as another wave of heat surged through my body.

I grunted out, "I-I'm rea-really h-hot."

I started trying to get off my sweater, struggling as my bones felt heavy and my hands were shaking.

Micah moved to help me take it off, and his eyes locked on mine after he had. I knew he could smell my arousal, it was clear to smell in the air.

Micah asked Firosa, "do you think this is his heat kicking in?"

Firosa agreed with Micah and they looked at each other, trying to figure out what they should do. I was annoyed by the fact they weren't paying attention to me so I climbed onto Micah's lap, facing him.

He looked over at me and I crashed my lips into his, kissing him passionately. I wanted him to take control and I lightly nibbled at his lip trying to give him the hint.

He didn't get what I wanted and pulled away asking, "Aliah are you sure you're in the right state of mind right now? I don't want to end up taking advantage of you."

I looked at him, starting to grind against him as I spoke on the brink of tears, "Micah, please. I can't take it, please make me feel better."

He hesitated for a moment but agreed, the second he did I rammed my lips back into his, desperately trying to feel him.

He finally took control and started kissing me more heatedly. I opened my mouth, inviting him to put his tongue in my mouth. He did and started gently feeling every inch of my mouth with his tongue.

I heard Firosa move behind me and start gently kissing the back of my neck. I tilted my head to the side, giving him more access and consent without having to stop. He bit at my neck harshly and I groaned into Micah's mouth.

Firosa started to sooth the sore skin by sucking on it and giving it light licks, which only made me more horny. I started grinding myself more against Micah, groaning again as I was getting more and more uncomfortable.

Micah got the hint and pulled away, asking, "are you absolutely sure that you're okay with this?"

I nodded my head yes, starting to desperately tug at his shirt. He took off his shirt and tossed it to the side.