Chapter 47

I was excited, today I got to go home! I was practically buzzing with excitement, and both of the boys could tell. It'd been a week since I woke up in the hospital, technically 6 weeks since I got there but I didn't remember the time when I was passed out. They had moved my discharge date twice and I wanted out of the hospital.

"Aliah, how excited are you to go home?" My mom asked, my whole family had come to visit everyday and were there walk me to the car since it was finally my last day here. I still couldn't speak, so I just smiled at my Mom happily. She patted my head and I yelped as I suddenly felt myself being carried out of the room. I looked up to see my Dad carrying me, despite the fact that there was a wheelchair in the room that I could have used. I accepted the fact I wasn't getting out of this and let him carry me to the car without protest. He gently set me down in the backseat, helping me to buckle the seatbelt as I had barely moved in over a month. Firosa got in on the other side while Micah got in the drivers seat, starting the car.

Dr. Mel and all the nurses had strictly warned everyone that hugs were to be kept to a minimum and they had to be extremely gentle. I gave my Dad a hug first, since he was the closest. He lightly hugged me back, being very careful not to bump my chest. I gave my Mom a hug next, with her being equally careful with me.

I reached out to give Clyde a hug, as he leaned over to give me one he muttered in an annoyed voice, "I'm only hugging you because you got kidnapped and nearly died. In no way does this mean I like, or gross, even love you. But seriously, don't scare us like that again kid."

I laughed and nodded, starting to cough for millionth time. I groaned and Firosa gently rubbed my belly, distracting me by saying, "we have ice cream at home, and some pie. Micah got apple pie instead of strawberry rhubarb for some reason so it's mediocre pie but it'll do. You ready to head home?"

I nodded and waved bye to my parents as we drove away. Micah pulled over after about 5 minutes and Firosa immediately unbuckled his seatbelt. He slid over to the middle seat beside me and put his arm around me, I happily snuggled into his chest. Once he buckled the middle seat's belt Micah started driving again, and I quickly fell asleep in Firosa's arms.

***

We were at the table. He was staring at me. I wouldn't eat, I had a stomach ache. He was angry because I wouldn't eat the steak dinner he had made. He yelled, "EAT THE DAMN STEAK!"

I shook my head no and quietly but firmly told him, "No. I am a vegetarian and I will not eat meat."

He stood up and I received a painful slap to my face, I whimpered as I fell off the chair, landing on one of my fresh bruises. He stood over me and kicked me, I screamed in pain but he didn't stop. He dragged me into the bedroom by the hair and did unspeakable things to me, then he threw me in the basement bare naked.

I knew to be quiet in the basement, if I wasn't he would come back and make me feel worse in the hell I was already trapped inside. I curled up into a ball in one of the corners, sobbing quietly as pain racked my body, and I felt guilty for betraying my mates.

***

I woke up with tears running down my face, and the boys holding me down. Once they saw that I was awake I was wrapped in a bear hug from both sides.

I whined as Micah hugged me too tightly and pressed on my chest, even though he was being gentle my chest hurt with every touch. Micah quickly apologized, "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry."

I started to cry again and mind linked them, I'm sorry! I didn't want to, I didn't mean to! He wouldn't stop I didn't want it! I swear I didn't want him! Just you, only you! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry!