- Ultimate Moves -

I ended up falling asleep around 1 am last night, Kirishima and I stayed on the phone for some time.
Immediately, the first thing that came to my mind was my friends. As long as things aren't awkward...

A pro about living in these dorms though was that we got to sleep until 7:30 AM. No more waking up at 6 AM to prepare for school!

I still hated mornings though.

I at least knew now I wasn't the only one feeling upset, Kirishima had asked everyone who went out with us how they felt, and they felt similarly. But, we were motivated.

I recalled what I said last night, over the phone.
"Everyone in our class has acknowledged what happened, Kirishima. I'm sure we all won't let that awkwardness and all linger. No one's gonna compare 5 months of joy to one incident. Everyone made an effort to have the dorm contest so we can laugh again, and Tsuyu talked her emotions out so that she could laugh with us. I think that above anything, that just further says that we're all working to mend this."

Putting my emotions into words always helped me cool down. It gives me the chance to just speak my emotions and come to sudden and sometimes helpful revelations. I feel even better when my paragraph can comfort someone too.

Kirishima had shared as much as I did about how each of us felt.
And the inadequacy I felt. How horrible I felt when the thought that they are "weights" popped up.

"We fought and faced so many villains in the past few months, it was scary but we got out alright. We just gotta take action. A man won't get taken down so easily!" I recalled Kirishima say.

I chuckled to myself at the thought of his fitting last sentence as the elevator door opened. I raised my head from my phone, "Good morning!"

My friends returned the early greeting. "Morning!"
I eased.

Once I washed up, I headed to grab breakfast and walked up to Kirishima, who was grabbing a slice of bread.
"Hey," I started.
"Oh, morning again!"

I smiled and lowered my voice into a whisper, "We all got too busy unpacking last night so tonight. So, do you want to go together to buy and surprise everyone with yakiniku? We can prepare it with them for dinner."

His eyes widened and he pumped his fists, "Yes!"

Throughout breakfast and the walk to school, I looked around as I chatted with my friends. I noticed how I started to get more comfortable the longer we chatted. They all seemed to be as upbeat as usual so I at least felt more serene at the sight of that.

Then, something dug deeper into my mind, something related to what I had said to Kirishima on the phone. What everyone was feeling...

Fatigue. Worry.

Hope. Comfort.

The strength of the friendships we've made, of the hardships we've been through, they won't be forgotten. Surely.
Surely not everyone's silently judging me in their heads. ...That sounds self-centred.
I groaned internally at my annoying thought-process.

Instead of letting my thoughts reside in my head, I let them pass. My chest rose and fell.

 My chest rose and fell