Two Heroes: Part 1

(Update: Apparently the two chapters are out of order? I'm not so sure but I think so. So for those reading this chapter before the summer break one, then the story's in the wrong order- you can jump to the summer break chapter before reading this one.)

————
"I haven't been on a plane since moving to Japan," I murmured to myself.

"Hey, look. You can see the island from up here." My mother pointed out. I looked out the window and saw a huge island in the middle of the sea we were flying above.

(Image from the movie ^)

The island was shaped in a triangle with circular lands at each corner consisting of landed properties, skyscrapers, and more.
The middle of the island had more facilities that are connected to them. A building taller than the rest sat in the middle.

Before the trip, I did some research on I-island so I knew what to expect from it. The island was protected by a barrier surrounding the perimeter of the island, which had a security level that is equivalent to that of Tartarus prison.

"Looks so cool!" I said excitedly, taking my phone out to take a photo.

"Is the photo even clear when you take it in a moving vehicle?" My mother said.
"It's clear enough."

"This plane will soon begin its descent to I-island" The pilot informed.

I turned my phone off and placed it on my lap.
"You should change into your hero costume in the bathroom. You asked the school if you could bring it with you, right?" My mother inquired. "Yep!" I responded.
I stood up and grabbed my case from the compartment above my seat, rushing to the bathroom. It was a race to get dressed before the plane landed.

After getting through the immigration inspection, I got a view of the island outside the airport entrance.
I gasped in excitement as I took in the view of the vibrant-colored buildings and skyscrapers. Some had curved roofs of red and surrounding them were grass and flowers of varying shades.
Greeting the visitors of this island were two quadrant-like structures with yellow-colored text saying "Welcome".