Thirteen

Chicago mumbled into the kiss as Igor devours his lips and grinds his crotch against Chicago's. In bed. Chicago panted trying to pry his lips away from Igor so he could speak but Igor only chuckled at his failed attempt as he sucks his lips. Chicago gripped the hem of Igor's sweatpants, and finally managed to rip his mouth away from Igor and gasped for needed air. But Igor was already sucking at his neck, still grinding his hips on Chicago's own.

"Can you stop, so I can gather my thoughts," Chicago panted, and moaned loudly when Igor bit into his neck.

He pushed at Igor's bare chest and their heavy lidded eyes connected.

"I spoke to Xavier and he said that Kendrick's father, Lucious McKenzie didn't like Rosette slash Micaela. And for years he has been searching for her," he paused to look for anything in Igor's eyes to see if he is following him.

But Igor only hummed, and went back to connect their lips together. Chicago whined, pushing at Igor's chest.

"I'm trying to recap you here! Anyways, his obsession with Rosette slash Micaela never seized despite of how long she has stayed hidden. Eventually, he found her here in Brooklyn approximately seven months of you two dating," he said with wide glimmering eyes and a smile.

"Mhm..." Igor hummed, capturing his lips again.

Chicago groaned and flipped them over and now he was straddling his hips and sitting up as he glared down at Igor.

"What is wrong with you? I thought you would be excited. Igor, do you know what this means? There's a high possibility Lucious killed your fiancee. I mean if he found her seven months after she started dating you that means he could not get to her when an FBI agent is close to the prey. So, he hired Vincent to do his job for him. I asked Xavier to hack Lucious phone records to see if he made any weird calls around the time Rosette slash Micaela died. And also his bank account to see if he wired any huge lump sum of money anywhere suspicious," he spoke fast because of excitement and breathed once he was done, staring at Igor with a wide smile .

"You're so sexy when you're so excited," Igor purred yanking his arm down to connect their lips again.

Chicago huffed, slapping his chest and glared at Igor harder even as the man groans.

"What is wrong with you? I thought you would be excited. We getting closer to finding who ordered a hit. And I can bet all my assets it was Lucious. What will you do to him? Arrest him?"

"He's not under investigation. Any proof we find won't stand in court," he said looking up at Chicago, his fingers digging into Chicago's hips.

Chicago ignored Igor's fingers and hummed.

"So, what are you going to do?" He asked.

"I'll kill them like they killed her," he declared.

Chicago gasped and went to move out of Igor's lap but Igor did not allow it to happen. Chicago didn't fight it as he was too preoccupied by his own thoughts.

"You never go off the script, Igor. You're...you are not one to take the law into your own hands!"

"That was until they killed my unborn child," he snapped, but his eyes softened soon after.

Chicago stared down at Igor with a frown still tugged on his forehead.

"Is it's crazy that I think you're absolutely sexy right now," said Chicago feeling his own arousal.

Igor chuckled and flipped them over, wrapping Chicago's legs around his torso.

"Then stop fighting me and make love to me," he said pinning Chicago's wrists above his head and leaning down to kiss him.