AUTHOR'S NOTE

Finally we are writing the final book of the series. This is the book I've been looking forward to writing, because this is where we see growth, and we get answers. Because of the prologue, you can actually attempt to read this book as a standalone. As I said, attempt!

What to expect:

We'll definitely see Chicago in a different light. Just because we're seeing him in a different light it doesn't mean he won't annoy us like he used to 😂 now that would not be our Chicago. We will also get to know more about Rosette and the relationship she had with Igor. We will also see Igor going about life slightly differently. But there won't be major differences with the two characters just growth.

Expect longer chapters as well. It's the finale so... I have to give you more to read.

What about Vincent?

I also don't know, but we'll find out together. That man is a thorn in my big toe! 😩

I hope all your questions will be answered in this book. Now let's get to settling all the matters.

Oh! This is the last book I'll post as a complete book. The next one will just be regularly updated because I think giving y'all full books at once is under appreciated. And I've been thinking of moving to a different site because I'm just not happy here, but we'll see.

Anyways, as always; Happy reading.

Love and light,
CasLopez 🌻