Epilogue

Six months later...

Chicago and Igor had finally bought their new home, which was a huge contary to Chicago's apartment nor Igor's condo. It was elegant and screamed luxury although it was not an overwhelming mansion but it was their home.

Chicago pulled out the roasted turkey from the oven, and placed it on the counter with the other platters he has spent all morning preparing. He looked at the wall clock that was situated in the kitchen and saw the time was well on it way to past one. He tossed the dish cloth on the counter and hurried upstairs to their bedroom.

He quickly stripped out of his comfortable clothes, and jumped into the shower. He really needed it after the hectic morning he has succumbed to to ensure that the finest cuisine was well prepared. Today, was very important and he could not mess this up.

He ran his fingers over the button up shirt he had hanging, before settling on a silk white one. He felt the fabric between his fingers, loving the smoothness it gave, but he shook his head and left the shirt section, going deep into their walk in closet and stopped in front of his suits. His eyes ran over the different colours before a wide smile settled on his lips when he saw the berge coloured suit he had bought in Milan but never got around to wear it. Today, was the perfect day.

He grabbed it and started to pull it on.  He button up his blazer, loving the extra decorative buttons on the side. He headed to his shoe section and grabbed white loafers and pulled them on. Once he had exited the closet, he headed to his jewelry box, pulling out a few chains. If you won't wear a shirt, you have to at least accessories, right?

He drew a deep breath, as he headed downstairs, and started settings up the table. The theme being white and gold. He counted the chairs again, and nodded to the right amount. He scanned the place before snapping his fingers, rushing to the drawers and pulled out a box of candles he bought just yesterday. He placed the candles on the table, and lit them up, sighing to the aroma they gave out.

Perfect!

The table was set. The food was done. The piano was ready. The only thing missing is...

Ding dong!

Chicago rushed to open the door and sighed when he saw Xavier. But behind him, Melinda, Jennie, and Zain were walking up the driveway. Chicago snatched the small gift bag Xavier had dangling in front of him with a huge annoying grin.

"Thank you," Chicago said, pushing Xavier in before grinning and waving at the three figures approaching.

Him and Melinda come a long way, but they were now getting along. He could even call her a friend now. After all, she was Igor's partner at work and had no choice but to share the same space more times than they would have wanted themselves. But it surely got them closer. Jennie? Yeah...they were never going to be friends. They were civil sometimes but most times they fought like cats and dogs. Zain, just liked to tease him and make unnecessary and embarrassing comments in front of his new colleagues. He joined the FBI team four months ago but they were still relatively new in his life for them to know about his sex life, but Zain didn't think so.

"Can you attend them, I'll be right back," he said to Xavier before scurrying away.

He came back moments later and smiled when he saw Kayla, Andrea, and Juliana walk in. He wished Vincent could come but Igor still loathed the man and Vincent still held a grudge against Igor. So...yeah!

"Hey, Kayla! You look absolutely stunning," said Chicago hugging Kayla before looking at her white beaded dress up and down with a huge grin.

Kayla blushed, waving her hand dismissively although she loved the compliment. Chicago knew it, and always ensure to compliment her.