Nineteen

Chicago grabbed Igor's arm locking it behind him, but before he could secure it, Igor lifted him up with that arm and slammed him down on the boxing ring surface. A small groan left Chicago's lips, before he flipped his own body twice, still holding on to Igor's hand. Now Igor's arm was locked in between Chicago's thighs as he laid down, his head beside Chicago's ankles that were crossed together. Igor groaned trying to yank his hand out of Chicago's grip, but Chicago tugged his hand back, tightening his grip.

"Baby, baby, you will break my arm!" He panted, as panic shook his voice.

"That is not how you end a combat, mon beau," he teased, staring down at Igor expectantly. (My handsome)

Igor groaned, his head falling to the side. Chicago tugged his hand a little further, more pain shot down Igor's shoulder and arm. He screamed, quickly tapping Chicago's thigh. Chicago released it, and Igor quickly sat up, caddling his arm. Chicago chuckled, sitting up on his knees behind Igor and leaned down to kiss his shoulder.

"Does it hurt?" He asked as he massages both Igor's shoulder.

"Of course it hurt, asshole!" Igor snapped, making Chicago to flinch, and blink dumbfounded.

He leaned his head down again and kissed his cheek.

"Don't be mad at me, mon beau," he whined, making Igor to roll his eyes even as a smile settled on his lips. "It's not my fault that you fight like a girl," he added with the same amount of whining in his voice.

Igor gasped, before grabbing Chicago by the back of his head, and flipping him over his shoulder, making Chicago to land on his back in front of Igor. Chicago grunted, arching his back off the surface as pain waltz down his spine.

"Who fight like a girl now, huh?" He scoffed shooting up to his feet and walked out of the gym room.

Chicago muttered a curse as he took a couple of breaths just staring at the blend ceiling. He then got up and also walked out of the gym room.

"Mon beau? Amour? Baby!" Chicago shouted as he walks to the kitchen and scan around the living room as well before heading to the balcony, but Igor was not in either places. "Mon amour..." Chicago whined, as he walks up to their bedroom and opens the door. "Igor!" He shouted just as he entered the bedroom.

That was when he heard the shower running and he sighed, walking towards the bathroom, and opened the door. Igor was in the shower washing his body, his face still scrunched up in an annoyed frown. Chicago quickly stripped out of his joggers and boxers before slipping into the shower. He held Igor from behind, his hands laying flat on his chest.

"Are you mad at me? Don't be mad at me. My heart can't take it," he whined, laying his head on Igor's back.

In as much as Igor could hear the laughter lacing Chicago's voice, he still relaxed in his hold, and all his anger sipped out of his body and down the drain.

"You're annoying," he groaned, before turning in Chicago's arms to face him.

Chicago looked up, pouting slightly, faking puppy eyes. He honestly looked adorable.

"And you're being mean," he whined even as he grinds himself on Igor's thigh.

Igor chuckled, looking down between them as realisation dawned on him. Chicago was grovelling only because he was horny. Selfish! Like always. But Igor didn't mind being used for sex by Chicago. He shoved Chicago's chest, his back slamming against the wall behind him, before slamming their lips together. Chicago moaned, pulling Igor closer to him, his fingers digging deep into Igor's lower back.

Igor slid his thigh up Chicago's inner thighs before pressing firmly against his dick, getting a loud groan in return and a rough kiss. Igor moved his thigh up and down Chicago's length, driving Chicago insane as he ripped his mouth off Igor's protruding one, tilting his head back, panting harshly, as his hands moved up Igor's back just to dig into his back shoulder muscles pulling him incredibly close.

Igor chuckled, as his lips explore Chicago's neck. He then pulled away from Chicago and looked at his heavily lidded eyes.

"I thought you hate sex in the shower," Igor said with one eyebrow raised.

"I do," Chicago panted, "but you came into the shower and we have to get going in the next hour. We have no time," he breathed, leaning closer to capture Igor's lips, but Igor pulled his head back.

He grinned at Chicago's annoyed facial expression, before going on to connect their lips again, dropping his leg down. His hands moved to Chicago's hips and then flipped him around. Chicago panted, pressing his palms on the wall, pushing his hips back as Igor sank to his knees behind him. He bit his bottom lip, feeling Igor's hands squeeze his butt cheeks.

"You're so sexy baby," Igor breathed looking up at Chicago who had his eyes closed.

Chicago hummed, nodding his head, as he shakes his butt a little.

"I know," he breathed.

Igor chuckled, shaking his head not for once shocked by Chicago's cockinesss. He wouldn't be Chicago if he was not cocky. Igor traced the rim of Chicago's hole, before pushing his finger inside, getting a hush gasp. He twisted his finger in, biting  his bottom lip as he admired the sight. He moved his finger back and forth before introducing his tongue. Chicago's legs quivered as he further pushed his hips back, his forearms lying flat in the wall. Igor pushed in a second finger, his tongue still working  wonders, as the water splashed down their well toned bodies.

Chicago moaned, one hand moving to his nipple and playing with it. After a while, Igor got on his feet and his hand landed harshly on Chicago's butt, before squeezing it as Chicago groans feeling closer to his first release. Igor delivered another spanking, and Chicago's body shock with ecstasy.

"Are you ready for me?" He asked, with a devilish smirk on his face, before spanking Chicago one last time, sending him over the edge as a scream erupt from his mouth and his cum splashed against the wall. "I had to make sure, you're ready. It seems so," Igor teased, enjoying seeing Chicago lost in his sexual pleasure.

He then started to push the tip of his cock into Chicago, his head falling back as he goes deeper and deeper. He groaned, his fingers digging deep into Chicago's hips.

"Heaven," he breathed, once he was fully buried inside Chicago's warm paradise.

Chicago released a breathy laugh, but before he could utter his sneaky comment, Igor thrusted deep inside him unleashing a loud moan Chicago didn't think was capable of coming from him, his back arching further. Igor groaned, looking down in between them before pounding into him faster and harder just as Chicago liked it.

Chicago panted, not even able to move his hips because Igor had them in a tight hold. All he could do was pant and moan. Unexpectedly, Igor spanked his ass hard, Chicago was sure he saw stars.

"Igor," he cried out, as he gripped his dick with one hand and started stroking himself.

Igor groaned, throwing his head back and squeezing his eyes shut. His hips moving so fast pounding against Chicago, feeling his climax coming nearer. He leaned his head down, pressing his lips against Chicago's neck, before sinking his teeth a little deep, making Chicago grunt as he cum for the second time. Igor panted, his thrusts growing sloppy, before he too came inside Chicago's pulsing hole.

They both panted, Igor's arms now wrapped securely around Chicago's waist.

"Do we really have to go?" Chicago asked in a small voice after some time.

"They're expecting us," Igor responded making Chicago to groan aloud.

Igor chuckled, pulling out of Chicago and watched his seed run down Chicago's leg. He sucked a quick breath, before turning Chicago around.

"Let get you properly washed," he chuckled, as he grabs the shower gel and squeezing it on Chicago's shoulder, before smudging it all over him with the sponge. "You think you can play nice?" He asked as he kept washing him.

"I can try," Chicago responded tiredly.

Igor chuckled and shrugged. He can live with a trying Chicago. He leaned down a pecked his lips, before continuing to wash his boyfriend's body with a content smile. It felt so good.

This felt so good.