Chapter 4

V POV

My revenge to that arrogant girl didnt finish.I must go to the Levender Cafe and make her regret for being arrogant.Hahaha

I wear a cap,yellow t shirt and jeans.I am handsome.

I walk to the cafe and get inside it.I take a place.Where is she?I try to find her until I see a girl that very familiar.

It is she!My old friends.The one I love five years ago!Park Rin Ah.She is the girl that I said arrogant?What make she change like that?She is kind and happy go lucky girl.

And....Yes,Nana always insult her.I miss Rin Ah very much.

She walk to my table.I covered my face with my cap that I wear.

"May I take your order please?"She ask me.I miss that voice.Its been 5 years I didnt meet her.

"Yes,I want to make an order.I want Park Rin Ah because she had stole my heart 5 years ago."I said while slowly take out my cap and show my face.I hope she will remember me.

She just do a annoying face."Everyone know my name now.Your order please."She said.

Wait,I think I am not wrong,it is her!Park Rin Ah,how can she not remember me?

"Wait,u are Rin Ah right?This is me,V!Dont u remember?We are best friend 5 years ago." I talk to her and my eyes look at her eyes.

"Who V?I dont know.I am Park Rin Ah but who are you?"She ask.

I feel want to cry.I left her and walk out from the cafe.Why she doesnt remember me?

♡♡♡♡♡

Park Rin Ah POV

I run and go to the back of the kitchen.I cry.

Of course I remember him.My bestfriend.My first love.But I cant forget how she left me alone without any news.Nana always bully me.No one back up me.

Where is he when I need him.Where is he when my father passed away,my mother sick.Nobody beside me and give me a hug when I sad.

Now he comeback.For what?

"Rin Ah,why are you here?"Minzy suddenly appear.I sweap my tear and give a fake smile.

"Why are u crying.Rin Ah,listen.Now I want you tell me about you.U always crying."Minzy said to me and holding my hands.

"Ok but you must be my friends although you know who I am."
I said.

"Ok"Minzy nodded and smile.

I tell her all about me....

♡♡♡♡♡

V POV

"Hyung,are you ok?"Jungkook ask me.I nodded."You not eat.Why?You are the one who likes to eat."

"Nothing."I smile."Ok then,I want to go to the Levender cafe."Jungkook said and make my eyes widen."Why u want to go there?"I ask.

"Meet someone.You know what hyung, I think I am falling in love."Jungkook said and smile.

Is he talk about Rin Ah?I hope no.Rin Ah is mine.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook POV

"Hye Rin Ah.Lets go for a date."I ask her.She glares at me.She is packing her things.Must she want to go back.

"No."She walk away.Suddenly....

Omo, what happend next,wait for the next chapter.I will try make it sweet.Not sad anymore hehehe....ok sorry for typos, broken english,boring and short.