Chapter 9

Jungkook POV

I look for Rin Ah.Where is she?I have only 20 minutes to have a break before my next photoshoot.

I walk to the cafe because I think she is there.

Suddenly I see a girl is yelling at my love.What happend?My love is crying.

I walk towards them and grab Rin Ah's hand."What happend."I ask Rin Ah.

"You know what,this idiot girl bump into me and make my drees become ugly like her.She did it on suppose."That girl say.

"No,it is an accident.I didnt mean to."Rin Ah hold my hand thighly.

"I am sorry miss.But can u just forgive her."I ask politely.

"Forgive her?You know how much this dress cost?Rin Ah,you will pay for this.You are idiot since 5 years ago."That girl face look very mad.

It seems they know each other.5 years ago?

"What is your name?Give your card.I will pay for your dress."I said.

"Kookie.You dont have to do that."Rin Ah look at my face and I smile.

That girl face look shocked."Who are you to her ,busy body?U cant be her boyfriend."That girl ask me.Now this girl make me lost my temper.

"She is my girlfriend and why I cant be her boyfriend?"I raise my left eyebrow.

"You are handsome.This ugly duck cant be your gf.Impossible.I know you.You are model right.Same with me."She said proudly.

"Whatever.Please make this settle quick.Give me your card and I will pay for your dress."I said almost yell.

That girl give me her card and give Rin Ah the last word.

"You are lucky.Better watch out."She give a glare to my love.

I think I want to give a slap to her face but I know I cant do it.

♡♡♡♡♡

Rin Ah Pov

Jungkook is kind.He pay for what I did.This make my guilty to him grower.

Jungkook ask me about Nana.Should I tell him.But I think he must know.This is the first time I tell my secret accept for my relationship between me and V.

So,during our journey back to house I tell him about Nana.

He paying a full attention while I tell him the story.

"Thats why you look scared to her.She always bully you.Who is your friend that always comfort you?"Jungkook ask.

"Dont need to know."I smile.I cant tell him my bestfriend is V since I pretend I dont know V.

"U is the first man that know all about me.Besides Minzy,but she doenst know the while thing."I smile.

Suddenly Jungkook hold my hands....again..

"I love you no matter what.I want you to be my girlfriend.I will wait for you."Jungkook said.

Ohno!He confess to me again.I dont know.I feel guilty.He has do many things for me but I never reply anything.

"I need time."I said.He look sad.I hug him thigh."Please forgive me.When I am ready I will give you my answer."I said.He smile and he hug me back.

After 3 hours in this MPV car we arrive at this boys house.

Nana comeback!Sorry because there are only RinKook moments.I will try to make RinV moment.