Chapter 10

I need a favour.Can anyone help me make a cool cover for this story?Please...

___________________________________

V POV

I feel very jealous when I see Jungkook and Rin Ah always together.I m suppose to be at his position.

Rin Ah is preparing our dinner with Jin hyung.I dont want to disturb her so I watch television with Jimin hyung.

♡♡♡♡♡

Rin Ah POV

Jin hyung praise me because I cook well.Of couse I did.I cook for my late mother everyday.

I arrange plates on the dining table."Call the others."Jin hyung ask me and smile.His so handsome.

I knock Jungkook door room."Kookie oppa.Lets have a dinner."I said.

Jungkook open the door and smile.Suddenly he hug me.I shoked but I hug him back.

After we broke the hug,he smile and wink."ok dear."I blush.He is sweet.

I see J Hope oppa,Namjoon oppa and Suga oppa are dicussing.I dont know about what.

"Yes Rin Ah?" Rap Monster oppa ask me when he see me come towards them"Dinner is serve."I said.

"Ok we coming."J Hope oppa say and they go to the kitchen.

Now,V and Jimin oppa.They are at living room.

"Jimin,V,dinner is ready."I said.Both of them look at me.Jimin stand up .

"Thanks dear."Jimin ruffle my hair and make it mess.Jimin go to the kitchen and left me with V.
I try to run from him but he pull my wrist and make me facing him.

"Well,well.Rin Ah,I want to talk to you.Lets go out tomorrow since I am free."He said coldly.

"I am not promise you."I said.

"I dont care.Tomorrow."He left me and go to the kitchen.I want to enter my room when suddenly Jimin oppa call me.

"Rin Ah,where are you going.Lets eat together."He pull my hand to the dining table and ask me to sit down.

"But I just a maid."I said.

"You are our friend dear.Sit down and eat with us." Jin oppa said.

I sit down and eat with them.

♡♡♡♡♡

V POV

I ask Rin Ah to go out with me.I want to show her our old school,our old place that we always hang out.Maybe this can make her remember me.

Everyone talking to her happily while we are eating.

"Rin Ah.Lets go for a date tomorrow."Suddenly Jin hyung said.Oh no!

"No way hyung.She is mine."Jungkook say.

"She is not your girlfriend maknae."Jin hyung reply.Jungkook just keep quiet.

"How Rin Ah?"Jin hyung ask her.Please say no.I had already say that I want to go out with you just now.

"Yes."Rin Ah say and smile.

My heart crash.

"Ooooo,dating.So sweet."Suga hyung said.I lost my appetite.

"I m full."I said and left them.

♡♡♡♡♡

Rin Ah POV

"Whats wrong with him.He not finish his food."J Hope oppa say.

I know he is angry.I make it on suppose.Serves him right.He deserves it.

Maybe it looks cruel.But he is the one who left me 5 years ago and make me suffer.

But I dont like to date with boys actually.Now its like serves me right.

♡♡♡♡♡
Jungkook POV

Jin hyung make me jealous.Why he must date with Rin Ah.I can see that all of my hyung like her.

Oh no!My darling.

♡♡♡♡♡

Rin Ah POV

I cant sleep well because so nervous.Hahaha.

I wear a blue t shirt and skirt.I let my hair down and wear a scarf.

I am ready.I go out from my room.I can see Jin oppa is waiting."Jin."I call him.

"Waaa,you are beautiful."Jin oppa say.

All of the boys drop their jaws.

"Thanks."I smile.

"I want to date her too."Jimin oppa pout.

"Today she is mine."Jin oppa grab my hand and we get into his car.

They will use their MPV car for work only.They are really rich.

"Where should we go first?"I ask him.

"You will know."Jin oppa said and give me his killing smile.

He start to drive his car.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook POV

Oh no no no...I must follow them.I know Jin hyung not a bad boy or playboy.But I must follow them.

Rin Ah might be fall in love t him. Jin hyung is handsome.I follow them use Suga hyung car carefully.I dont have my own car.I lied toSuga hyung that I want to practice more in driving.

I ve got my lecens just a few months ago.I hope nothing bad happends.

This is for you,Rin Ah.

♡♡♡♡♡

V POV

I know Jungkook is following them.He lie to Suga hyung.

So,I must to follow him to.Look funny.But I also want to know what happend with Jin hyung and Rin Ah.

I follow them but I am not the one who drive.I am lazy so I ask my personal driver to drive my car.Look crazy right.

Jungkook and me are following Jin hyung and Rin Ah.No matter what Rin Ah is mine.I know she remember me.

Triangles love.Maybe?Read the next chapter.

Press the star...vote and comment ok.