Chapter 11

Jin POV

I dont know but I feel someone is following us.But I thought that just my bad feeling.

I bring Rin Ah to my favourite place.Amusement park.

"You want to ride the roller coaster?"I ask her.

"Yes!"She look very happy.Ooh..she is kyeopta.

We give the ticket to the man and we ride the roller coaster.To be honest,I am not scare at all....really?Because this amusement park is like my second house.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook POV

Amusement Park?Well I know this is Jin hyung favourite place.

I see Jin hyung and Rin Ah are riding the roller coaster.Oh no,I cant follow th because I am scared to high.

So,I decide to walk around the amusement park.Suddenly I see a little that is crying.I go to her.

"Why are you crying little kids?"I ask her.I bend my body and make my high same with her.

"I..I..lost my sister."That girl say.

"Oppa will help you.Wht is your sister name?"I hold her hand.

"Minzy"She said and sweap her tears.

"Your name is?"I ask this pity little girl.

"Min Ri."

We call Minzy name around the amusement park.

"Min ri?Where are you?Min Ri?"I see a girl is try to find someone.Maybe she is Minzy.

"Unnie!"Min Ri run to that girl and hug her.

Maybe she is her sister.

"Where did you go Min Ri?I was worried you know."The girl say.

"That oppa help me to find you."Min Ri point at me.

I smile."Thank you very much.I dont know what to do just now."
Minzy smile.She is cute.

"My name is Jungkook and you must be Minzy."I say.

She nod."Ok,we must go now."She said."Bye Jungkook oppa."Min Ri wave to me.

"Bye, meet you guys again."I wave to her.They walk away.Oh no,I forget to take her number.

She looks familiar but where?

I forget about Jin hyung and Rin Ah.Where are they?

♡♡♡♡♡

Rin Ah POV

We walk around the amusement park .Many games that we play.Suddenly I see my friend ,Minzy!

"Minzy"I call her.She look at me and her face look shock.
"Rin Ah,I miss you very much."Minzy hug me.I hug her back.

"Hye Min Ri."I pinch her little sister cheek.

"Ehem." I fotget about Jin oppa.
"Jin oppa,this is Minzy and her little sister Min Ri and this is Jin oppa."I introduce them.

"Hye."Jin oppa greet."Lets go walk together."I say.Jin oppa face change.I know what he is thinking.We re dating.Not actually dating.How can there is another girl between us.
I just kidding actually.

"No thanks.We want to go home now."Minzy say.

We chat a while before say goodbye.

♡♡♡♡♡

V POV

I see Jin hyung and Rin Ah like a true couple.I am jealous.

"V hyung?What you do here?"I see Jungkook.OMG!How can he see me.

"Heeee."I give him my rectangle smile."You follow them!"Jungkook almost yell.

"Shhh.Then what are you doing here.You also right?"I say.

He smile."Lets go home or they might see us."I say and push Jungkook.We go home.

Its short.Sorry for broken english and wrong grammar.Read the next chapter.Vote and comment.