Chapter 7

V POV

I know she still remember me.She is pretending that she dont know me.But if true why she do that.I feel jealous when she laugh with Jungkook.

Jungkook loves her.I can see it!No,Rin Ah is mine!

♡♡♡♡♡

Rin Ah is washing dishes.I want talk to her.

"Rin Ah."I call her name.She stop doing her work and face me.

"Yes,V.May I help u?Rin Ah said.Its to formal.I want my old Rin Ah.

"I know you pretend not remember me.5 years ago we are best friend.We are in a same school remember?Why you cant remember me?"I ask.

"Please V,I not know you.Please stop talking about 5 years ago or what ever.I dont know what happend to u in that time."she look calm.Maybe she really had forget me.No,I cant give up until I get a proof that she really lost her mind.

Rin Ah want to walk away but I pin her at the wall of the kitchen."Dont pretend.I know its you Rin Ah."I said and look into her eyes.

"Rin Ah,where are you?"I hear Jungkook voice.

I let her go."I dont want you to have a relationship with Jungkook or somebody else.I will jealous."I tell her what I am feeling right now.

I leave her.

♡♡♡♡♡

Park Rin Ah POV

"I'm coming, Jungkook."I said after V go.I still want to cry because V have come back but I must keep it secret.

"Why arent you dress up yet.I said that I want to bring you for my shooting.I am a model remember?
Jungkook said.

"U look pale.Are u sick? U cant go with me if u sick!"He put his back hand and put in on my head.

"N..n..no oppa.I'm okay.I will dress up now.Sorry for make you wait."I said.

He smile.I go to my room and dress up.I wear a yellow long skirt,yellow shirt and a yellow scarf.All yellow.Look like a banana..hahaha..my favourite fruit...

♡♡♡♡♡

"Where are you both going.Suga ask me and Jungkook.

"I have a photo shoot today. I want to bring Rin Ah."Jungkook said.

"Waaa,daebak.Rin Ah u are pretty."Jimin said and give me a thumbs up.

I blush."Gamsahamnida"

"All yellow.Look like a banana.Your favourite fruit.Right, Park Rin Ah."V suddenly appear.

"Ok ok,stop talking.Hyung,we want to go now.Bye."Jungkook grab my hands.

We get into a MPV car.The driver drive us to the photo shoot place.Jungkook sit besides me.

Banana...Yes,I likes banana.He always give me banana if I sad.

I feel hot water fall on to my cheeks.I cry.Jungkook has sleep.So he will not know that I am crying.He is easy to fall asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter.I will update more later.Please vote and comment.