Chapter 5

Suddenly she step on a wet floor and fall but I faster grab her waist.

"Be careful dear."I said and wink.I can see her blush.She stand up."Thanks."she said.I smile."Lets go for a date and I will eccept your thanks.Kaja."I grab her hands and pull her.

She just follow without a words.I ask her to walk besides me.

♡♡♡♡♡

Park Rin Ah POV

I thank him for save me.So ,I must follow him.But I think he is cute.Oh no!Dont be like this huhu.

He holds my hand,and we walk in the beautiful night.He not talk much until we arrive at a beach.I know there is a beach near the cafe but I never come here before.Many couples here.

We sit on a bench near the beach."Rin Ah,do u have a boyfriend?"He suddenly ask.

"No,why?"He smile.So cute."Same here.I dont have girlfriend."He said.

I didnt ask him..hahaha...

"Ok,I dont want to keep it anymore.Rin Ah,I am falling in love with u.Be my girlfriend please?He ask and holding my hands.

"B..b..but we not know each other well."I shocked.

"We can do it later.Please,I love you..You are my first love."Jungkook beg.
"Err,I...dont know."

Haruman nowan nega hamkke ha suitamyeon
(Just one day-BTS)

Suddenly my phone ring and I pick up the phone.

"Yobeseyo"I wait for others to reply.
"Bwoh!!!!!" I shocked about the news I received.

I cry and Jungkook comfort me."Why?"He ask.

"M..my mother had pased away in our house.Just now,my neighbour call me."I cry.

"Kaja,lets go to your house and see your mother."Jungkook said and we run to my house.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook POV

I can feel her sad.Now,I know everything about her family.What her father do.But I dont care.The one who stole money is her father,not her.I know she kind.Now she alone.Her mother had passed away yesterday.Now who will take care of her.

Wait,I think I get an idea."Rin Ah.May I talk to you."She smile and nod.
"I want to ask you if you dont mind.Do you want to work as a maid at our house.I can take care of you.You can earn money.My hyung also dont mind I think."Carefully I ask.

She look at me."Dont thought it bad.I mean,you live here alone.I will worried.If u be our maid,u only must cook,clean our house and laundry.I will give u a nice room and..."

"Ok I will be your maid."She said.

"What seriously.Waaa!"I feel very happy and I kiss her cheeks.She is blushing. Kyeopta!

♡♡♡♡♡

"Hyung,I want to tell u.I hired a maid for our house."I said to Rap Monster hyung.

"What thats good."Rap Monster said to me."When she will start work here and who pay her salary?"Suga hyung ask.

"Our manager.I had ask him.He is ok.She will start work here next week.She will stay in the empty room down stairs."I explain to all my hyung.

"Ok"They do their own work.My work have settle.

Done chapter 5.Short right..sorry..I will try make it sweet for the next chapter.

I have a question.Do you guys ship VKOOK or JIKOOK couple.Me,Of course VKOOK couple.

Comment and vote..sorry if this story boring,short,typos and broken english...