💊 Chapitre 24: AlligaYeon, FoxJin, and WolfShu

The wolf turns to the fox, she felt relief seeing her first mate and her spy safely.

"You're back--"

Shuhua stopped thinking about what to name the fox.

"FoxJin! AlligaYeon is stealing my treasures!"

The wolf waves her fluffy arms in panic as the fox grabs her swords and points them at the alligator.

"Then we shall take it back, Captain!"

Soojin playfully glares at Miyeon who made the same stare, Shuhua looks at them both as she made her wolf back out of the fighting ground.

"You dare to steal my captain's treasures! Not only you are a thief! You're also ugly!"

Shuhua gasp as she looks at the alligator who made an offended gasp.

"How dare you! You sly fox! You betrayed me and your comrades! I thought we were a team!"

"That's what you thought, Ugly Alligator! My loyalty belongs to my captain! WolfShu!"

"YAH!"

"Yah!!!"

Their swords clashed as the wolf watches.

Soojin made the fox's tiny arms swing her swords on the alligator's face hitting her long mouth.

"Ow! I will end you!"

"Not until I end you first!"

They chose the right words to say for Shuhua as they battle.

The alligator gave up as she lets the fox point their swords on her neck.

"Give up and join us, AlligaYeon... You don't have to be the villain... I know you love Captain, and I do too."

Soojin made it dramatic as Miyeon nods.

"Okay..."

Shuhua smiles brightly as she made her wolf run to the fox and alligator when an eagle plushie (controlled by Shuhua) made its way behind the wolf.

"This is the end WolfShu!"

The eagle stabs the wolf and the wolf slowly flops down the ground.

"No!!!"

The fox ran towards the wolf and cradled her in her arms as the alligator grabs her swords and went beside the fox.

"T-This is the end... FoxJin... Please... Protect my treasur--"

The wolf stopped moving, indicating her dead.

"Captain WolfShu!?! No!!!!!"

The fox hugged the wolf and cries sadly as the alligator glared at the eagle.

"YOU!!"

Miyeon made the alligator fly indicating that the alligator jumped high, and landed towards the eagle.

Soojin laughs seeing Shuhua and Miyeon fight.

She loves how childish everything was.

She loves how it would make the pale girl smile.

Seeing her beaming, it made her heart race.

The eagle dies as the alligator stabs her swords on her.

Soojin heard her phone buzz, it was time for Shuhua to eat snacks.

"Oh, shushu. Do you want to go grab some snacks?"

The cherry asked as Shuhua gulped and fidgets with her plushies.

"Don't worry, me and your Miyeon Unnie will be there for you."

This brightened Shuhua's day as she stood up and grabbed the fox, wolf, and alligator in her arms.

"I'm taking them with me! After we grab snacks can we go to the backyard? I want to see the sunset!"

Soojin nods as Shuhua excitedly wrapped her free arm around the cherries and headed outside her room.

Miyeon chuckles seeing Shuhua hug the plushies tightly in her arms.

They grabbed some pretzels and chips, they did also grabbed some apple juice, and then went outside the backyard.

They sat down on the bench, Shuhua made her plushies sit on the swings together as she went back and sat between the two.

She sips her Apple juice quietly while watching the sunset.

Miyeon happily eats her chips as Soojin glanced at Shuhua.

Her bare face made heaven shine down on her, her hair soft and fluffy.

Soojin unknowingly did a lopsided smile as she tilts her head to admire the view more.

"Wow... She's really breathtakingly gorgeous... No offense to Ji-Sun Unnie though..."

The cherry sighs and shook her head with reddish cheeks.

"The suns went... I wanna head back now unnies..."

Shuhua whispered as she yawns, Miyeon softly smiled and carried her bridal style while Soojin grabbed the plushies and followed the oldest back inside the building.

Miyeon placed Shuhua on the bed and noticed that the others will bid goodnight to Shuhua later.

"Damn... I want to be night watch..."

The princess whispered with a pout as Soojin chuckled.

Shuhua grabs her pajamas gifted by Ji-Sun and Sunghoon as she looks at the two girls.

"I'm going to change--"

"SHUSHU!"
_________________🩺

AN: Hadal Ahbek