💊 Chapitre 43: It's Alarming

Shuhua wonders why she's in a different house.

"This is my house, Amica mea... It's where you will live now."

Soyeon smiles as the pale girl sits on the sofa and looked around.

"Is it to your liking?"

The pale girl nods with a small smile as Soyeon cooed and kissed her forehead.

"Hey! I wanna kiss 我的生活 too!"

The Beijing whined as she immediately ran towards the sofa and plopped down beside Shuhua who giggled as Yuqi peppers her face with kisses.

"I'm going to cook dinner."

Soojin smiles as she pats Shuhua's head who snuggles closer to her hand, the cherry blushes and continues to pat Shuhua.

It looked like Shuhua was a kitten.

"I want chicken."

Miyeon whispered as Minnie nods beside her, Soojin sighs and had to pull her hand away from Shuhua who pouts.

Miyeon rushed towards the pale girl and pats her instead, Shuhua playfully pushed her hand away and reached for Minnie's who gasped and hugged her tightly.

Yuqi bickers with Minnie.

"Why do they want me to go back to an asylum? Am I... Still a freak?"

Shuhua whispered as she hid her face on Minnie's chest.

The girls looked at Shuhua, even Soojin who was cooking.

"They want you away from the people who believe you're a normal person. Like us. We believe that you're just a person wanting to live with the ones you love. But then the ones you love have betrayed you, Il mio sole."

Miyeon whispered as she placed her hand on Shuhua's cheek.

"We would never put you back to that hell, 내 아내."

She heard Soojin say.

"I thought I was getting better..."

Shuhua whispered.

"You did get better."

Minnie grinned as Yuqi chuckled.

"For us."
__________________

After dinner, everyone went to their perspective home except Yuqi who wants to cuddle with Shuhua.

Soyeon rolls her eyes as Yuqi spoons Shuhua.

Her phone rings.

Soyeon answers her call and smirked hearing a male voice.

"I know you're chasing us, Hwang Hyunjin. If you want to live with your wife and your kids, mind your fucking business."

She hissed as she breaks her phone.

"Scoot over."

Soyeon whispered as she gets in bed with the two.

Yuqi grumbles as she adjusts, letting Shuhua press her back to her front.

Soyeon hugs Shuhua's hips and snuggled her face on the pale girl's collarbone.

Shuhua hums and hugged her tightly, Yuqi circles her arms around Shuhua's waist.

Suddenly...

Yuqi snaps her eyes open hearing tires screech.

Soyeon chuckled deeply as she sat up and glanced at the sleeping pale girl.

"JEON SOYEON! BEST BELIEVE ME THAT I WILL SHOOT YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE JUNG SHUHUA BACK!"

Hyunjin shouts as he kicks the back door open with his gun pointed in front.

Shuhua who was woken up looks at Yuqi.

"Don't be scared, 我的生活. We will protect you."

Yuqi pecks her cheek as Soyeon grabs her ax under the bed.

Shuhua noticed the ax.

It looked similar to the clowns.

Must be a coincidence.

Soyeon opens the door of her room and as Yuqi grabs her bat.

Hyunjin looks around, he whips his head at the incoming red ax towards his head and moves away.

He began to shoot when Yuqi smashes her bat on the gun, Soyeon tackles the police who groaned.

Hyunjin grabs Soyeon's neck and slammed her towards the oven as he kicked Yuqi's ankle making her slip.

Shuhua peeks outside, Hyunjin saw.

"Shuhua!!!"

She flinches thinking that the man will take her freedom away.

"SHUHUA--"

Soyeon appears behind him and sliced his right arm off with her ax making him scream.

Yuqi touched her bleeding head and chuckled seeing Hyunjin crawling away from Soyeon.

As Soyeon was about to raise her ax and kill the man, Shuhua hugs her from behind.

"Leave him Unnie..."

Yuqi looks up as she sees Shuhua's scared and vulnerable eyes.

She nods at Soyeon who sighed and squeezed Shuhua's hand on her waist.

"LEAVE!"

Soyeon shouts at Hyunjin who looks at Shuhua.

Shuhua pleads with her eyes.

Hyunjin gulped and ran away covering his bleeding chopped-off shoulder.

Soyeon drops her ax as she turns around and hugged the pale girl tightly.

"Don't worry Unnie... I won't let them take me away from you..."

"That's good..."

Yuqi stood up and snuggled with Shuhua too.

"You can't leave us anyways."
_________________🩺

AN: ehey huehuehue