💊 Chapitre 44: To Think Of Us Apart [M]

The morning passed as Yuqi left Soyeon's house to inform the others about hyunjin's break-in.

Soyeon flutters her eyes open as she looks up a bit to see Shuhua's peaceful sleeping face.

She smiles and nuzzles her nose on the pale girl's neck, sniffing her.

The scent of Shuhua drives her crazy, she begins to leave small pecks on the pale girl's neck.

Shuhua shivers feeling soft pair of lips gliding down her jaw to her collarbone.

"Yeon..."

She whispers as Soyeon stops and looks up seeing Shuhua's hooded eyes looking down at her.

Soyeon grabs Shuhua's right hand and made her fingertips graze over her hips to her curvy waist, the pale girl blushes furiously.

"I waited for this my whole life, Shu..."

The short girl whispers.

"Do whatever you please to me. In return... I'll show you how much I love you."

Shuhua sits up as Soyeon straddles her lap and glides her hands all over the pale girl's back as the pale girl kisses her neck.

Soyeon unbuttoned Shuhua's pajama and began to pull it off the pale girl as Shuhua did the same to the short girl.

Now where did Shuhua learn all of this?

Ask sunghoon in Heaven who made her watch romantic movies while Ji-Sun was gone as he leaves the pale girl to watch.

The short girl moans softly and whimpers as Shuhua sucks her neck creating a hickey.

The pale girl quickly undid the short girl's bra and threw it off the bed as she sucks Soyeon's breast.

Soyeon throws her head back as she pushes herself more into Shuhua.

"Right there... Give it to me more, Shu."

Shuhua stares at Soyeon's closed eyes as she used her left hand to grope the other breast and pinched her hardened nipples.

The pale girl then began to remove Soyeon's shorts and was met by a red lacey pantie.

Soyeon places both of her hands on Shuhua's reddened cheeks as she pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Their tongues fight for dominance, but Soyeon lets her win.

She gets pushed into the sheets as Shuhua removes her lacey pantie.

Soyeon's chest was filled with hickeys as Shuhua bites her hardened nipples making the short girl's eyes roll back in pleasure.

The pale girl's right hand caressed Soyeon's waist down to her hips, she pushes the short girl's legs wider as her thumb made contact with her clit.

She was wet.

Soyeon shivers in delight as Shuhua kissed her neck before kicking it as she slides her thumb into her clit moving it up to down.

"Amica mea..."

The short sighs in delight as Shuhua went back to kissing her again before slowly pushing her middle finger inside her.

Soyeon flinches as she moans softly, her hands immediately making their way to Shuhua's back.

"That's right shu... Right there..."

Shuhua adds another finger as she kissed Soyeon's cheek before adding more speed, pushing her fingers deep inside Soyeon who whimpers as she wrapped her legs around the pale girl's waist.

The pale girl watches as the short girl's lips would leave sinister moans and whimpers that made her lower part tingle as she could feel herself get wet too.

As the short girl screams and cums as her nails scratched the pale girl's back.

Shuhua moans as Soyeon attacks her neck, sucking it harshly as she pushes the pale girl on the pillows and nudged her knee on Shuhua's center making the pale girl jolt and moan and lean her head back.

"Unnie..."

She whispers as Soyeon trails her kisses down to the pale girl's breast to her toned stomach, leaving as many hickeys as she wants to claim her.

"Spread your legs wide for me will you, Darling?"

Soyeon chuckles as Shuhua blushed at what she said.

"Holy shit, this is like how that girl ate that other girl out in that movie--"

Her thoughts stopped as she moans loudly and immediately grabbed Soyeon's head, pushing her for more.

Shuhua uses her free hand to grip the pillow beside her head as Soyeon licks her at the right places.

You can really say...

Her tongue is flexible.

The pale girls tremble as she was near.

"Go on shu..."

Shuhua's toe curls as she cums and moans loudly as Soyeon shoves two fingers in her.

She looks up to see the short girl smirking at her.

"We'll do this until you can't walk anymore, My Queen."
_________________🩺

AN: so... How are you all? Musta na? WAHAHHAHAHAHA