Chapter 2

I could hear him talk into the phone, "Hey Styles. Haven't heard from you in forever!"

I glanced over towards the sound of his voice. He was in shorts, a t-shirt, and running shoes. He must've been jogging before he stopped to talk on the phone.

Luckily he didn't notice me, but being the idiot I am I decided to eavesdrop.

Kaleb continued talking "Nah, man, nothing has changed... Yeah, how's being a worldwide sensation?... Lucky bastard... How's all the chicks?... Bang any?... Damn when did you become such a softy?... No she's still a little bitch... What the hell man!... You've totally changed, dude... No... Whatever... Yeah, go to hell Styles!"

Kaleb hung up his phone and looked around. As he started to put back in his headphone he spotted me. An evil smile spread across his lips.

Bella looked over at him asking "who's that?"

"My brother, Kaleb." I whispered. I started to say, "maybe we should-"

Bella cut me off by yelling "Kaleb!"

His eyes studied her as he asked "Who are you?"

"Your sister's best friend! The one she's going to the U.S. with. Duh!" Bella yelled back. Crap. I slapped Bella's arm. Kaleb looked over at me smiling mischievously "Does Dad know about your little trip?"

Immediately I gave Bella an I'm-gonna-die look. She pretended to check her watch and said "Actually we gotta get going! Um, bye Kaleb!"

Kaleb smiled smugly "I gotta go too. I have to go tell my dad something."

Sarcastically he waved as he started jogging back towards our house.

As soon as my dad finds out about this he's going to kill me! Literally. Hysterically I yelled "Bella! My dad doesn't know! He'd never let me go if he knew!"

"Okay, okay. I can convince my mum to let us go now so that we're already gone by the time he finds out."

I nodded in agreement and we both ran inside. Bella's loud voice yelled "Mum!"

Light footsteps ran down the hallway above us and soon Mom appeared at the top of the stairs. "Yes, hun?"

Giving her signature puppy dog face, Bella asked "Can we please go now?"

Looking at the clock, Mom shrugged "Sure, come on."

We all walked out to Bella's car and climbed in. The entire car ride Bella blasted One Direction.

After an agonizing car ride (for me anyway), we arrived at the airport. Mom walked us in and stayed with us for as long as she could.

We arrived at the security check and all that stuff. Mom hugged both of us. "Okay, girls. Now have fun and make sure to be careful! And call me as soon as you land, no matter what time it is here. Okay?"

Both of us smiled "Yes, we know."

She hugged us again, tighter. "Love you girls!"

"We love you too!"

Taking a deep breath, she slowly started to walk back towards the exit. Every few meters she'd glance back at us. Bella and I went through the whole security and passport thing.

It wasn't too hard to find our gate so we had a little time to kill. I asked "So what happens after we land?"

"Well we're flying into Boston, where my uncle is going to pick us up. Then he's going to drive us to Mohegan Sun where we'll be staying. Then when it's time to leave he'll bring us from Mohegan Sun back to the airport."

I laughed "Your uncle must love you a ton!"

Bella giggled while shrugging "Well I'm the kid he's always wanted!"

One of the flight attendants announced with a microphone, "We'll now be starting to board."

Both of us stood up and filed into line to get onto the plane. We got to sit in first class! First class! The seats in first class were more comfortable than my bed! I pulled out my phone and checked the time. It was 6:27. I've never seen a plane actually leave on time!

My thoughts were interrupted by the flight attendants talking about the emergency exits and everything. A few minutes after the captain announce, "Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts. We will be departing."

We both fastened our seat belts. I asked looking at Bella, "So which one is your favorite again?"

Bella smiled "Well, I love them all, but I'm gonna have to say it's Niall! He's so fit! And his laugh is just adorable!"

Niall was pretty cute, but I wouldn't say he's my favorite. I honestly didn't have one. To me, they were all just little brats strung together by record labels to make money. But even with that, I had to respect the fact that they had come in third on the X-Factor.

Bella poked me and asked, "Why didn't you tell your dad that we're going to America?"

I replied kind of awkwardly "Didn't think he needed to know."

While leaning back, Bella stated, "I'm gonna get some rest, since it'll only be like 7pm when we land."

I nodded and leaned back, closing my eyes. Eventually I fell asleep listening to the bustle of the rest of the people on the plane.