Chapter 26 (part 1)

The floor pounded under my feet to the beat of the blasting music. I could feel the vibrations from the music in my chest. A mass of bodies danced in the center of the floor. Strobe lights flashed and every now and then different colors would flash. It was so easy to get in here, a lot easier than I expected. They didn't even ask for an I.D.

I made my way over to the bar and took a seat. The bar tender, a mid-twenty year old looking guy, asked "Want anything?"

"No thank you," I shook my head. I heard someone sit down next to me. I glanced over and noticed it was a guy. He had light brown hair and deep brown eyes. He seemed pretty muscular and damn he was hot. He flashed a smile at me, "I noticed you when you came in. Are you meeting someone?"

I laughed a little, "No, just me."

He faced me and stated in a joking tone "A pretty girl like you just came here by herself? There are some guys around here who might try to take advantage of you."

I raised my eye brow and asked "Well, what about you? Are you one of those guys?"

A small smirk played across his lips, "Me? I'm just the kind gentleman who has decided to protect you from the weird men lurking in the dark."

I laughed "Can I know the name of my new protector?"

Stretching his hand out to me, he introduced himself "I'm Leo, and your name is...?"

I shook his hand, "DJ."

He motioned to the bar tender. Once they walked over he said "We'll each take a few shots."

The bar tender nodded and walked away to get them. Leo winked at me "Tonight I'm gonna not only be your protector, but I'm gonna show you how to really have fun in London."

The bar tender placed the shots in front of us. Leo lifted one up and smiled "To a fun night out," He quickly downed the shot.

I lifted the shot glass up and stared at it. I glanced up at Leo and whispered "To a fun night out." I closed my eyes and quickly let the drink run down my throat.

--------

Part 2 will be up soon. I'll try my best to update weekly or maybe more than once a week. I hope you guys like it so far!

~SJ

Vote/Comment! :)