Chapter 25

After laying there in bed for a while and seeing the sun go down, I threw the blankets off of me and got up. I was done with laying around moaning and groaning about my problems. I was tired of being the "damsel in distress" or being the broken one. I was going to go out and be a teenage girl and have fun. I was tired of playing it safe.

I grabbed a towel and ran into the bathroom. I blasted hot water and slowly stepped into the shower. After an extremely quick shower I hopped out and threw the towel around me. I sprinted into my room and locked the door behind me.

Clothes flew everywhere as I tried to find something to wear. I threw open every drawer and the closet. I took all the clothes out of the closet and laid them on my bed. I'd pick one up, look at it, and if I didn't like it I'd throw it to the side. Finally I found a small, tight, black dress. I held it up in front of me and smiled.

I threw on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. It went down to about my mid-thigh and was tight in all the right places. I sat down in front of the mirror and started curling my hair. Once every piece was curled, I started on my makeup. By the time I was finished I didn't really recognize myself. I looked like a hot girl who was at least 20.

I slid on a pair of heels and grabbed a purse. Before leaving my room, I called a cab. I watched out the window, waiting for the cab to pull up. As soon as I saw it, I ran out of my room and down the stairs. Bella was at the bottom, but I just ran past. She started to ask "Where are you-"

I cut her off by slamming the front door behind me. I casually got into the backseat of the cab. The driver looked back at me and asked "Where to?"

The driver was pretty young so i didn't think I'd have to be too specific. I smiled and glanced back at the house, "To the most popular club in London."

-------------

A/N

I'm so so so so sorry i took a million years to update!!! High school has just been hectic and stressful! To try and make it up to you guys I'm gonna try to update either later today again, or tomorrow.

~SJ

Comment/Vote! :)