nine

Later in the day, the sun was shining brightly

Later in the day, the sun was shining brightly. The sky was painted a bright blue and the shiny green glistened in the sun.

It was a great day to hang out in the pool.

The three teenage girls changed into their suits right away when they arrived at the Summer House- Taylor into her tiny light blue bikini, Belly in her new purple bikini and Sarah in a black bikini.

Part of Sarah wanted to show off and wow everyone with how much she had grown, how she was a real girl now, but the other more sane part knew it would be a death wish. Liam would throw a towel over her head, and she would feel ten years old. But she didn't care.

Taylor, Belly and Sarah were huddled at the deep end of the pool, catching each other up on what had happened in the last couple of days.

"Conrad is going to lose his mind when he sees you in this bikini." Taylor commented. "It looks so cute on you, with your blonde hair and especially your new boobs."

"No, I doubt it. I honestly think he couldn't care less." Sarah said simply.

"Come on, Sar." Taylor whined, throwing her head back.

"No, seriously. We had a fight last night. Pretty intense." Sarah told her.

Taylor narrowed her eyes in confusion. "Wait. What?"

"He was such an asshole to her. He told her to look in the mirror some more." Belly informed.

"What the fuck?!"

"Anyway..." Sarah trailed off, trying to change the subject. She turned to face Belly. "What's with you and Jeremiah? When did you have a thing for him?"

Belly smiled sheepishly as heat began to appear on her cheeks. "For a while actually... the last two summers. I don't know.... he's just handsome, sweet and protective. He just seems like the ideal guy. I mean, he would always find a way to include me with everyone."

"I think it's cute." Sarah commented with a smirk. "I can definitely see you two getting together."

Taylor then looked over at the other end of the pool, where Steven, Jeremiah and Liam were standing. "We know you're gossiping about us over there."

"Yeah, you wish!" Steven shouted.

Taylor gasped. "Let's play chicken."

"No." Belly and Sarah declined in unison.

"Yes." Taylor insisted.

"Not chicken. I was like twelve the last time we played." Belly told her.

"Oh, come on, it'll be hilarious."

"Hey, I'm down." Liam agreed from the other end of the pool.

Jeremiah nodded in agreement. "Me too. Come on, Steven."