Chapter 1

⚠️Warning⚠️ : : This post contains mature themes, strong language, and graphic content. Please do not continue reading if you are easily disturbed or uncomfortable with gore, blood, and sexual content.

This post is based on the author's imagination and creativity. Viewer discretion is advised.

One hate comment and I'll block you‼️❌

///

***
Author's Pov

***

Jungkook had just completed his mission and decided to warm up with a coffee in the cafe.

Seated at a vacant table, he scrolled through his phone when he heard a polite inquisition, "May I know your order, sir?" He looked up to find himself face to face with a charming, young man.

Clad in an apron draped over his slender, curvaceous frame, the boy had striking doe eyes, full red lips, and an irrepressible infectious smile that evoked an angelic quality.

Jungkook glances over the charming boy in front of him, but quickly clears his thoughts when he hears himself almost slip into a state of lust.

"Oh, I'd like a coffee, please," Jungkook manages to say, his voice low.

The boy nods before leaving with a promise to return momentarily.

Once the boy is out of sight, Jungkook can't help but stare, feeling a surge of desire as he takes notice of the boy's form in his tight jeans. His gaze lingers on the curve of the boy's backside, feeling a sudden desire to spank those fat a$$.

***

After waiting for a couple of minutes, the boy came back with his coffee.

He placed the coffee on the table and left, saying "Enjoy, sir."

It took Jungkook hours to finish the coffee because he didn't want to leave.

He couldn't resist staring at the cute boy.

Despite there being few customers in the cafe at night, the cute boy continued cleaning the tables.

Eventually, he noticed that Jungkook was still there. "It had been half an hour since I gave him his coffee. Why is this guy still here?" the boy thought to himself.

The weirdest thing was that Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off the boy.

After cleaning the tables, the boy approached Jungkook's table and asked cutely, "Are you finished, sir?" while showing his iconic boxy smile.

"Oh, yeah," Jungkook replied while rubbing his temple with his thumb.

The boy picked up the empty glass and was about to leave when Jungkook said, "Hel- ah....ex-excuse me, what's your n-name?" as he stood up from his chair.

The boy turned around with a confused look on his face and said, "My name?" sounding like he was asking a question.

"Yeah, your name?" Jungkook asked while looking directly into the boy's eyes.

"I'm sorry," the boy quickly said and left.

He found Jungkook to be a little creepy and weird as he was an innocent guy who was afraid of interacting with strangers.

Jungkook gazed at the boy with a mix of confusion and fascination on his face, but a smirk soon appeared as he paid for his coffee and left. As he glanced back at the cute boy entertaining customers, Jungkook couldn't shake off the thought of the boy's smile.

***

Later that night, Jungkook found himself in bed, unable to sleep. The image of the cute, sexy boy kept appearing in his mind every time he closed his eyes.

He tried to push the thought out of his head, but it was impossible. Jungkook's body began to respond too, and his member was hard as a rock, aching just from thinking about the boy's slim, curvy body.

Jungkook got up and went downstairs.

He knocked on the door in the corner.

The silver-haired boy opened the door but seemed confused to see Jungkook there at that time.

"Uh, why are you here? Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Get ready for tomorrow," Jungkook said, looking at the silver-haired boy.

"We have to kidnap someone." The boy looked at him, even more confused.

"Who? I don't think we have any victims," he said.

"This is my victim, Yoongi," Jungkook replied, gesturing to the Yoongi named guy who gave him a 'what the f***' look.

"What? Who?!" The silver-haired boy asked, still confused.

"You'll know tomorrow. Just get ready," Jungkook responded before walking back to his room with a sigh of relief.

***

The next day, Jungkook was waiting inside the car for his bodyguards to arrive.

Soon, he saw his two bodyguards coming towards him with the cute boy who was the waiter from yesterday's café.

The boy was struggling and gasping for air as the bodyguards tightly held him.

Jungkook opened the car door and nodded at his bodyguards. He signaled them to let the boy go inside the car. As the boy entered the car, the bodyguards closed the door and stood  outside.

The boy was shivering with fear, and didn't notice Jungkook sitting beside him.

In a panic, he started to fumble with the car door, trying to unlock it.

Suddenly, he felt someone wrap their hands around his waist, causing him to flinch. When he turned around, he saw Jungkook looking at him with a creepy and unsettling smile on his face.

The boy pleaded and cried for Jungkook to let him go as he struggled to break free from his hold. But Jungkook was too strong for him.

He easily settled the boy on his lap, ignoring his cries and whimpers.

"W-what do you w-want?" the boy asked in a trembling voice, his fear palpable.

Jungkook's lips curled into a sly smile as he pulled the boy closer to him.

"You," he whispered, his warm breath hitting the boy's ear.

The boy's face paled, and he started hitting and pushing Jungkook with all his might.

"Get off me, you creep!" he screamed.

But Jungkook wouldn't budge. In fact, he enjoyed the boy's struggles. "Ahhh, don't move," he m0aned, "you're making my d;ck hard."

The boy froze on the spot, looking at Jungkook with terror and disgust. He couldn't believe what he heard.

"Pervert",