Chapter 4

As Taehyung saw the door swing open, Jungkook entered the room, carrying a tray of food.

Taking a seat directly across from Taehyung on the floor, Jungkook set the tray down in front of him.

"Enjoy, hungry bear!" Jungkook exclaimed, a warm smile spreading across his face.

Taehyung's eyes shifted from the food to Jungkook, feeling somewhat uncomfortable about eating in front of a stranger.

His mouth watered with anticipation as hunger overtook him, causing him to unconsciously bite his bottom lip.

"Come on, don't overthink it. Dig in before it gets cold," Jungkook gently encouraged before heading towards the bathroom.

As soon as Jungkook disappeared from view, Taehyung hurriedly placed the tray on his lap, unable to resist the temptation any longer.

Each bite he took elicited a low moan of pleasure, savoring every delicious flavor.

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom and found Taehyung peacefully eating.

He couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"Uhm... I'm leaving for work, but I'll be back soon, okay love? Bye," he informed Taehyung.

Just as Jungkook was about to leave, Taehyung called out to him.

"Hey, I... I wanna take a bath," Taehyung said, still chewing his food.

"Oh, go ahead then," Jungkook replied, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I don't have any clothes, stupid," Taehyung pouted, giving Jungkook a puppy-like glare.

Jungkook chuckled at his adorable expression. "You can borrow my clothes," he said, gesturing towards the cupboard.

"Okay, bye. I'm running late," Jungkook hurriedly said as he rushed out, leaving Taehyung behind, watching him leave while continuing to chew his food.

***

After finishing his meal, Taehyung placed the empty tray on the table.

He then made his way towards the cupboard, retrieving a few pieces of Jungkook's clothing before heading to the bathroom.

Taking a refreshing cold bath, he emerged from the bathroom wearing Jungkook's oversized grey sweatpants and a loose black shirt.

The sleeves enveloped his small frame, so he carefully folded them to make them more manageable.

As he surveyed the room, a heavy silence filled the air, clouding Taehyung's mood.

He walked towards the window, settling on the floor beside it, resting his hands and chin on the window frame, lost in a melancholic reverie.

The window was positioned at a convenient height, allowing Taehyung to sit beside it and admire the breathtaking view outside.

A smile graced his lips involuntarily, as he thoroughly enjoyed the sight from this elevated vantage point.

The window in Jungkook's room never failed to offer the most mesmerizing sights.

Feeling a wave of drowsiness wash over him, Taehyung glanced back at the inviting bed.

His gaze lingered momentarily on the comfortable sheets before he made his way towards it, climbing onto the bed and succumbing to sleep.

***

As evening fell, Jungkook returned to the room, his heart swelling with affection at the sight of Taehyung peacefully asleep.

His eyes traced the contours of Taehyung's form, noting the way he effortlessly wore Jungkook's clothes.

Jungkook gently settled himself beside the slumbering Taehyung on the bed.

He couldn't resist the temptation to wake him up, so he leaned closer and softly whispered, "Babe."

Taehyung stirred in his sleep, responding with a sleepy hum.

He turned towards Jungkook, embracing him tightly making Jungkook froze.

As Jungkook gazed at Taehyung's pouty, rosy lips, he blinked, trying to contain his desire.

With a gentle touch, Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's waist, leaning closer to his face.

His lips parted slightly as he nibbled on his bottom lip, his focus fixated on Taehyung's enticing pout.

Jungkook inched closer, intending to close the gap between their lips, but just as he was about to make contact, Taehyung's eyes fluttered open, interrupting the moment.

"What the heck?!", Taehyung exclaimed, pushing Jungkook away as he hastily got up from the bed.

"What happened", Confusion flickered across Jungkook's innocent expression as he too stood up, trying to comprehend the sudden outburst.

"You were about to kiss me!" Taehyung accused, his voice filled with indignation.

"And what if I was?" Jungkook retorted, his tone defensive.

"Let me leave, you disgusting pervert!" Taehyung's voice raised slightly as frustration washed over him.

Jungkook winced, melodramatically touching his ears. "Stop yelling, you're hurting my ears," he protested, earning a glare from Taehyung.

"Fine! I'm sorry. I won't do this when you're sleeping anymore." Jungkook relented, his voice laced with sincerity.

"You never should in the first place," Taehyung shot back sternly.

"Okay, okay," Jungkook conceded, realizing that he had crossed a line.

He approached Taehyung, a sheepish expression on his face, attempting to bridge the gap between them.

"Let's head downstairs for dinner," Jungkook suggested gently, attempting to take hold of Taehyung's wrist.

However, Taehyung instinctively pulled his hands back, a questioning look etched on his face.

Jungkook sighed softly before clarifying, "I meant that we should go downstairs to have dinner together."

Aware of his previous mistake, Jungkook reached out again, this time grasping Taehyung's wrist more delicately.

Leading the way, Jungkook guided Taehyung towards the bedroom door and opened it, revealing the pathway to the downstairs area.

They descended the steps, finding themselves in a welcoming living room with a kitchen tucked away in one corner.

Taehyung's gaze fixed upon the bustling living room, where individuals of various interests and hobbies were engrossed in their activities.

Some were deeply engaged in a captivating game of chess, while others found solace in the endless scrolling of their smartphones.

Jungkook, on the other hand, paused at the entrance to the kitchen, casting a glance at Taehyung who stood mesmerized by the vibrant scene before him.

"What's going on, Love?" Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear, causing him to startle and turn towards him.

"Who are those people?" Taehyung asked, gesturing towards the individuals in the living room.

"Oh, they're my hyungs," Jungkook chuckled and gently pulled Taehyung along, leading him into the kitchen.

To be continued...