Chapter 22

Ignore the mistakes pls...

***

( Yoonmin )

Jimin was trying to calm down Haña, but she kept crying while calling out "momma".

Now Jimin was tired of calming her down and Yoongi was also there.

He was surprised when Haña said the word "momma", but Jimin told him that Haña wasn't calling him "momma" - she was calling Taehyung "momma".

Jimin explained everything about today's incident between Haña and Taehyung, while Yoongi listened carefully.

Haña didn't stop crying and she didn't even agree to stay with Jimin.

***

( Taekook )

"Happened what". Taehyung asked still staring up at the ceiling.

"About our baby," Jungkook said as he circled his index finger on Taehyung's shoulder.

Upon hearing Jungkook's words, Taehyung's eyes filled with tears as he tilted his head.

"H-hey... shh... why do you always start crying when I ask about our child? What happened with our baby?" Jungkook said as he wiped Taehyung's tears.

"O-our baby... is... no... no longer, Kookie..." Taehyung burst into tears as he buried his face in Jungkook's chest.

"It's okay... baby, don't be sad," Jungkook said, patting Taehyung's back to try and calm him down.

"Taehyung, did you give birth to a son or a daughter?"

"I-I don't know... I fainted after giving birth," Taehyung mumbled, his face still buried in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook nodded, understanding the situation.

"Do you like babies?", Jungkook asked as he pulled Taehyung closer to him.

Taehyung nodded in response.

"Hmm... So, you want a baby?" Taehyung nodded once again, pulling away and looking up at Jungkook with his teary eyes.

"Are you sure?", Jungkook asked again, gently wiping away Taehyung's tears.

Taehyung nodded once more, indicating his certainty.

Jungkook smiled warmly, leaning in and passionately kissing Taehyung.

Taehyung kissed him back.

Jungkook hovered over Taehyung without breaking a kiss. Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook held Taehyung's tiny waist as they depended on the kiss.

After a couple of minutes, they pull away as they pant heavily.

Jungkook leaned as he started to licking and suckin' on Taehyung's neck and collarbone, leaving dark red and purple hickeys.

He lifts Taehyung's t-shirt a bit as he brushes his rough hands on Taehyung's soft slender waist.

Taehyung eyes filled with tears as he gripped on Jungkook biceps, panting heavily.

He felt so much pleasure that every single touch and kiss from Jungkook was enough to transport him to the heavens.

Jungkook lifted his head as he looked down at his angel, who was looking like a delicious meal for his lustful eyes.

"D-don't worry sweetheart, I'm gonna fill you with so many babies", He licked his bottom lips as he leaned and again started to kiss Taehyung's parted lips, hungrily.

*Knock Knock*

Taehyung broke the kiss as he tilted his head, panting heavily.

Jungkook was still  kissin' and suckin' on his neck.

"J-jungkook, someone is k-knocking on the door," Taehyung said, as the knocking on the door continued.

Jungkook didn't listen to Taehyung, as he kept leaving hickeys on Taehyung's neck and collarbone.

"J-jungkook, someone came to the door." Taehyung succeeds in pulling away Jungkook's face, who groaned.

Jungkook got angry; he just wanted to rip off the person who spoiled his beautiful moments.

"Wait here, Kookie. I'll check." Taehyung said as he got off the bed while adjusting his clothes, Jungkook lay on the bed lazily.

Taehyung approached the door as he opened it.

First, he saw Jimin, who was standing there with his hands crossed over his chest and a poker face.

"M-momma," Taehyung looked down as he saw Haña, who was making grabby hands towards him, still crying.

"Aww...baby, why are you crying?" Taehyung quickly crouched down to her level as he wiped her tears.

He looked up at Jimin, who walked out without saying anything.

"Is he angry?" Taehyung thought while looking at Jimin, who was going downstairs.

"M-momma!" Taehyung got interrupted as he looked at Haña, who was trying to climb onto his lap.

He quickly picked up Haña into his arms and entered the room after locking the door.

"What the- what is she doing here?" Jungkook asked when he saw Haña in Taehyung's arms.

"Jimin left her here," Taehyung explained as he lay Haña on the bed.

He then laid down next to her, and she quickly snuggled up to his chest, attempting to unbutton his top.

"But why..." Jungkook asked curiously.

"I don't know," Taehyung replied, unbuttoning his top to breastfeed her.

"I think you're her mother," Jungkook said as he lay on his back.

"What?"

"Because you're taking care of her, like you're her mother," Jungkook explained.

Taehyung was fully confused, as he had only thought he was comforting her.

After a couple of minutes, Haña fell asleep.

Taehyung gently pulled his n/pple from her mouth and buttoned up his top.

Jungkook had already fallen asleep because he couldn't do anything to Taehyung now, even if he woke up with Haña here so he slept (poor jungcock).

Taehyung covered three of them with a duvet and then fell asleep himself after giving Haña a gentle peck on her forehead.

***

To be continued...