Chapter 8

So many things happened to me over the past week, but I am now feeling happy because Instagram has finally given me back my suspended account. I am incredibly grateful and excited to continue sharing my story. This turn of events has brought me so much joy, and I cannot express my gratitude enough.

°°°°

Ignore the mistakes please
English isn't my first language

***

Taehyung was lying on the bed on his stomach when he heard the sound of the door opening.

He quickly got up and turned to see a tall, handsome guy standing near the door with two guards beside him.

Taehyung didn't recognize this tall guy, so he got off the bed and looked at them in fear.

"Hi," the tall guy said, smiling at Taehyung.

Taehyung, feeling confused, bowed without saying anything.

He had never seen this man before.

"What's your name?" the tall guy asked, taking a few steps forward.

"I-I'm T-taeh- K-kim....T-taehyung," Taehyung stuttered, cursing himself for his lack of composure.

"Okay, there's no need to be scared of us," the tall guy said softly, smiling at Taehyung who smiled back nervously.

"Do you want to go hom-"

"Yes, I want to go home. My family must be worrying about me, so please, let me go home," Taehyung said, clasping his hands together.

"Hmm... I-"

"Hyung,"

The guy got interrupted by Jungkook.

The guy turned and saw Jungkook standing at the door, peering inside.

"Oh, Jungkook-"

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Jungkook almost yelled as he entered the room.

Taehyung was confused because Jungkook was referring to the tall guy as "hyung."

"No, Jungkook, first listen-"

"Get the hell out of here!" Jungkook shouted, pointing towards the door.

Taehyung flinched, not understanding what was going on.

"Don't shout, Jungkook... I'm your elder brother," the guy also shouted.

"Namjoon." Jin entered the room, with Jimin standing at the door.

"Take him away from here, hyung," Jungkook said, looking at Jin.

"What happened, Joonie?" Jin asked Namjoon.

"I just want him to let this boy go home," Namjoon said, pointing at Taehyung.

Jin looked at Taehyung, who was watching them.

"He will go... for now. Let's go," Jin said.

"What the heck are you saying, Jin? He's a human, not an animal. Jungkook can't keep him imprisoned," Namjoon argued.

"I have nothing to do with your life, and you have nothing to do with mine. I will do what I like," Jungkook said furiously, glaring at Namjoon.

"Fxck off," Namjoon said, walking out in anger.

Jin followed Namjoon after glancing at Taehyung.

Everyone left, except Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook turned around to see Taehyung who was looking at him.