Chapter 11

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

After waiting for a while, Taehyung exited the bathroom.

Jungkook could sense that Taehyung was upset, so he stood up and approached him.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked at him with a blank expression as he handed Jungkook a kit.

Jungkook took it and saw that there were two colored lines, indicating a positive result

( Yeah, Taehyung was pregnant :)

"Whoa, baby, you're pregnant!" Jungkook said excitedly as he hugged Taehyung.

"J-Jungk-". Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jungkook smashed his lips and started to kiss roughly.

At first, Taehyung went shocked but then kissed him back.

After a couple of minutes, Taehyung pulled away and caught his breath.

"I'm so happy, baby". Jungkook said as he again connected their lips, kissing hungrily, and then Taehyung again pulled away as he started panting heavily.

Jungkook took out his shirt as he kissed Taehyung again while moving toward the bed and fell there; both bounced on the soft mattress.

"Gosh, baby, your lips are very addictive". Jungkook said as he took out Taehyung's T-shirt.

"Heyy, what are you doing". Taehyung asked because he was confused about what Jungkook was going to do.

"Shhh, babe, and let your daddy do what he wants." Jungkook said as he was done by taking his clothes off.

"Daddy?!". Taehyung said it more like a question.

Jungkook was unzipping his pants but stopped when Taehyung said the 'daddy' word.

His c**k just twitched.

Taehyung never used the 'daddy' word, but when he did, Jungkook's co*k got even harder.

He stared down at his angel.

"Ummm... yeah, daddy".

"What does it mean?". Taehyung again questioned Jungkook, who slipped down his pants along with boxers as he hovered over Taehyung.

"Uhhm... Look, you're going to be momma right, so yeah, I'm daddy". Jungkook explained as he brushed his lips on Taehyung's neck.

"Ahhhmm.. uhm". Taehyung screamed when Jungkook entered his length into his ti ght, small pink h0+le.

"It's okay, baby, relax". Jungkook mumbled as he kissed Taehyung's collarbone to divert him from the pain.

Jungkook kept entering his l ength, and when his whole length pushed inside Taehyung, he waited for others to adjust him.

***

Jungkook started to move his hips slowly back and forth.

"Ahhh, j-jungkook, I'm pregnant." Taehyung said between sobs as he tightly closed his teary eyes, digging his nails into Jungkook's biceps.

"Yeah, I understand. That's why I'm fvckin you at this moment. But when your belly starts growing and our baby becomes visible, we won't be able to continue, right?", Jungkook explained without any hesitation, as he was sweating badly and panting heavily.

Taehyung opened his eyes when Jungkook's sweat fell on his chest.

"Y-you're still tight". Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's waist, pulling his member out until the tip, then again shoved it in, hitting Taehyung's sweet spot.