Chapter 25

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

"You imprisoned Taehyung and locked him in a room, and we were worried about him. That's why we have decided that we will not allow Taehyung to be kept in that room anymore.

..... We were even more afraid when Taehyung got pregnant because now he can't run away with the baby. We dodn't know how long you will keep them in that room. And, just then, Jimin didn't know that our baby had passed away.

..... Jimin was always fascinated by babies, so we decided to take Taehyung's baby with us (Yoonmin) and let Taehyung go free.

.... However, you brought him back here again." Yoongi explained, feeling an overwhelming sense of guilt.

As he lowered his head, tears filled his eyes. Now, Haña was not even with them ( Yoonmin )

"I didn't have anything to do with your lives, but Namjoon told me to do this," Yoongi said, wiping his tears away.

Jimin was already silently crying, uncertain of what to do or what was happening.

"I knew this bastard couldn't stand to see me happy," Jungkook said with a deep chuckle as he glared at Namjoon.

"Baby, look at this bast-" Jungkook's voice trailed off as he turned around and saw Taehyung walking out of the room with Haña.

Taehyung didn't even say anything.

"Ugrrr, why did you do that?!" Jungkook shouted, grabbing Namjoon's collar harshly, ready to strike him.

However, Jin and Hoseok swiftly intervened, stopping Jungkook from taking action.

"Jungkook, don't always blame Namjoon," Jin said furiously.

"He did it for Taehyung's sake. But you're also in the wrong, Jungkook. What you did to Taehyung was not right. By kidnapping someone else's son, you have caused damage to his life. Taehyung is not your possession, Jungkook. He deserves to be free." Jin spoke firmly, and Jungkook listened in silence, taking in the weight of his actions.

After several days, Jungkook finally realized that what he had done to Taehyung was indeed wrong.

"We weren't jealous of your happiness, but we felt sorry for Taehyung," Jin exclaimed, his gaze shifting towards a tearful Jimin.

"W-Why did you guys... do this?" Jimin asked between sobs, his heart shattered.

His own baby was no longer in this world, and the child he had come to see as his daughter turned out to be someone else's.

"Sorry, Jimin. I know we did wrong, but it seemed to make both you and Taehyung happy," Jin said guiltily, kneeling down to wipe away Jimin's tears.

"I knew it. What I did to Taehyung was wrong, but I felt helpless and afraid of losing him. I thought I had no other choice but to keep him locked in that room," Jungkook explained, sitting on the edge of the bed, taking a deep breath.

"We know that, Jungkook, but you must also listen to what Taehyung wants. You are wrong to only think about your own happiness," Jin explained.

Yoongi was calming down Jimin as well.

"Hmm." Jungkook nodded his head as he stood up and walked out of the room, glancing one last time at a crying Jimin.

Now, Jungkook was feeling regret and knew he had to apologize to Taehyung, but he felt he didn't even deserve an apology after what he had done.

He walked upstairs towards his bedroom, opened the bedroom door, and stepped in.

He became confused when he didn't see Taehyung and Haña in the room.

Jungkook opened the bathroom door, but it was empty.

He rushed downstairs to the kitchen, but only Jeeha (the maid) was cleaning the dining table.

"Jeeha, did you see Taehyung?" Jungkook asked anxiously while standing in the kitchen doorway.

"No, Jungkook... why? What happened?" Jeeha responded, turning around to look at him.

"Taehyung is nowhere to be found," Jungkook said with a heavy heart as he walked towards the living room, only to find it empty.

Fear began to consume him as he stepped out of the mansion.

The thought of losing Taehyung frightened him immensely.

He searched every corner of the house, but Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

Overwhelmed with emotions, Jungkook knelt down and began to cry.

Taehyung had left him again, but this time, it was by his own choice.

"I-I... I lost him again," he cried out.

Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon walked out of the main door and saw Jungkook kneeling on the garden floor, their expressions filled with confusion.

"I fvcking love you, Jeon Taehyung, why the fvck did you leave me again even though I told you not to!" Jungkook yelled, looking up at the sky.

He had even given his surname to Taehyung.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Jin asked, deeply worried, as he bent down beside him.

"He... he's gone away from me again," Jungkook shouted as he cried out, hugging Jin tightly and finding solace in his chest.

"Don't cry, Jungkook. He did what he liked or wanted. Now, we can only hope that wherever he has gone, he is safe and doing well," Jin explained gently, patting Jungkook's back in a soothing manner.

Namjoon also crouched down, placing his hand on Jungkook's back to offer comfort.

***

To be continued....