Chapter 10

Ignore mistakes please...

***

"What?!".

"I want banana milk," Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook.

"But wh-"

"I want banana milk now!!" Taehyung said in a high-pitched voice.

"O-okay, wait here. I'll be right back."

Taehyung moved from Jungkook's lap, and Jungkook walked out of the room.

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook entered the bedroom with a bottle of banana milk. He handed it to Taehyung, who took it happily and started to drink.

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung, looking at him.

"Since when did you start drinking banana milk?" Jungkook asked, keeping his eyes on Taehyung.

"Ummm... I don't know, I just felt like drinking it," Taehyung said as he placed the empty bottle on the table. Jungkook nodded and rested his back against the headboard, scrolling through his phone.

Taehyung pouted as he lay beside Jungkook, looking up at him.

"Kookie, cuddle with me, please," Taehyung said adorably, making grabby hands towards Jungkook.

"W-What?" Jungkook was totally confused by Taehyung's sudden behavior.

"Don't you love me?" Taehyung started tearing up, causing Jungkook to panic. He quickly lay beside Taehyung and hugged the crying Tae close to his chest.

"Shh, why are you crying? I love you so much," Jungkook said as he gently tapped Taehyung's back.

"Really?" Taehyung smiled as he looked at Jungkook with his glassy eyes.

Jungkook couldn't help but admire Taehyung's beautiful face; he looked like an angel.

"Yes, my love," Jungkook smiled as he pecked Taehyung's lips. Taehyung giggled like a lil kid.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful, my baby," Jungkook kissed all over Taehyung's face, making him giggle nonstop.

***

The next morning, Taehyung was the first to wake up because he felt nauseous again.

He quickly got off the bed and ran to the bathroom.

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Taehyung running towards the bathroom.

He quickly got up and followed him.

"Baby?! What happened?" Jungkook asked worriedly as he saw Taehyung throwing up.

He approached him and gently tapped his back.

After a minute, Taehyung stopped throwing up and sat down, panting heavily.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, wiping Taehyung's mouth.

"Don't... it's dirty," Taehyung said, removing Jungkook's hand and resting his head back.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, his voice filled with concern as he pushed Taehyung's hair behind his ears.

"I don't know what's happening, but I've been throwing up since yesterday," Taehyung replied.

He slowly got up, washed his face, and then told Jungkook to wash his hands too.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" Jungkook asked, following Taehyung as he walked out of the bathroom.

"No need... I'm fine," Taehyung said and sat on the bed. Jungkook sat beside him.