Chapter 2

Ignore mistakes please

***

As the night fell, the boy closed the café and started on his way home.

Suddenly, Jungkook's guard approached him and grabbed him. In no time, they were all seated in the car, with Yoongi driving and the guards occupying the back seat. Jungkook sat next to the boy, holding him tightly. Despite his struggles, the boy could not free himself.

***

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" he asked, fear and confusion taking over him.

Jungkook turned towards him, his face contorted in a smirk. "I'm your future husband," he said, and the boy felt a chilling wave of shock wash over him.

"You're my future husband?" asked the boy, as he chuckled a little.

"What's so funny, babyboy?" inquired Jungkook, his grip around the boy's waist tightening as he pulled him closer.

"I-I'm a boy," stated the boy softly, his big doe eyes fixated on Jungkook's face.

"Yeah, you're a boy. That's why I call you baby boy," replied Jungkook in his deep voice, smirking slightly.

"I'm a boy... let me go," pleaded the boy as he struggled against Jungkook's firm grip. However, Jungkook only tightened his hold around the boy's waist and glared at him.

"You're mine now. I don't care about your sexuality or gender," Jungkook said sternly, his voice leaving no room for argument.

***

The rest of the car ride was tense, with the boy continually trying to free himself from Jungkook's muscular embrace.

As they neared the mansion, Yoongi parked the car out front and quickly got out, not even bothering to check on Jungkook and the boy.

As one of the guards opened the door of Jungkook's seat, the boy looked outside, and he saw a grand and imposing mansion in front of him. He turned to Jungkook, who was already staring at him.

"Where am I?" he asked, glaring at the intimidating man.

"In our mansion, babyboy," replied Jungkook, and released the boy from his grip as they got out of the car.

One of the guards tried to grab the boy, and Jungkook glared at him, already feeling possessive towards the pretty boy. "Leave him," he said firmly, and the guard left without a word.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his tiny waist from behind.

"Leave me alone, you f*ckin' bastard!" He slapped Jungkook's hand which was around his waist, but jk didn't react he rested his head on the boy's shoulder, his smile not leaving his lips.

"Let's go sweetie," Jungkook said calmly, grabbing the boy's wrist and tugging him towards the mansion.

"Leave me, I'm not going!" the boy yelled, trying to pull away from Jungkook's grip. He slapped at Jungkook's hands multiple times, but the older man only sighed in response.

Realizing that the boy wasn't going to cooperate, Jungkook scooped him up in a bridal-style hold, ignoring his struggles as he walked towards the mansion.

The boy kept hitting at Jungkook's chest, but it didn't seem to effect him at all.

***

When Jungkook reached his bedroom, he made the boy stand on the floor by his feet and locked the door behind them.

"What do you want?" the boy yelled, feeling cornered as he saw Jungkook approaching him with a irritating smirk.

"I want you, my babyboy," Jungkook replied, his eyes glinting with desire.