Chapter 3

The next morning, Taehyung woke up to a sensation of something heavy on his waist.

He blinked, rubbing his eyes to clear his vision, and glanced down to see a hand wrapped around him.

Quickly, Taehyung sat up on the bed, gently removing Jungkook's hands, causing him to wake up.

"What... what's happening?" Jungkook mumbled, still half-asleep.

"Why are you sleeping next to me?" Taehyung questioned firmly, his gaze fixed on the drowsy boy.

"Lol, this is actually my bed too," Jungkook chuckled, keeping his eyes closed.

"Hey, wake up," Taehyung said, gently shaking Jungkook's body.

"Mhmm... why?" Jungkook mumbled, barely awake, his eyes still heavy.

Taehyung's anger surged, and he responded sharply, "You idiot, my parents must be worried sick. I need to go home."

Confidently, Jungkook retorted, "They're not worried." He sat up on the bed, stretching his arms.

"I want to go home now," Taehyung stated firmly, placing his hands on his hips in a display of defiance.

His gaze locked with Jungkook's, a mixture of frustration and anger burning in his eyes.

"You're not going anywhere," Jungkook declared firmly, his own eyes now alert and determined.

He stood up as he spoke, making it clear that he was not about to let Taehyung go anywhere.

"Pray tell, who might you be?" Taehyung questioned as he stood before Jungkook, his head tilted slightly in a gesture of curiosity.

"I am your future husband, my love. And you, my beautiful wife," Jungkook replied in a deep, husky voice, leaning in closer to Taehyung's face.

Taehyung huffed, his body tensing as he realized what Jungkook was implying.

"Are you insane? Can't you see that I am a male?" Taehyung retorted, his eyes flashing with a hint of anger.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's fiery personality, finding it incredibly adorable.

"You're so cute, my love," he said dramatically, cupping Taehyung's cheek with his hand.

Taehyung immediately slapped Jungkook's hand away, his expression unreadable as he tried to calm himself down. "Don't touch me like that. I'm not your wife, and you certainly can't just assume that I am," Taehyung stated firmly, taking a step back.

"I just want to go home."

"You can't."

"I'm a human, not a-"

"Who told you that you're an animal?"

"Then why do you treat me like one?"

"What?"

"Yes, let me go home. I'm not some stray puppy you can drag around wherever you please." Taehyung had reached his breaking point with Jungkook's bizarre behavior.

He was furious, and understandably so, after being kidnapped by a complete stranger.

"Stay put, dear, and don't strain your throat." Jungkook smirked at Taehyung as he gently touched his chin with his index finger, then proceeded towards the bathroom, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded in his wake.

***

After 20 minutes, Taehyung saw Jungkook walking out of the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe around his waist and shirtless. Water droplets trickled down his smooth, glistening skin. He approached the cupboard and retrieved his clothes.

"STOP!" Taehyung yelled, closing his eyes when he caught a glimpse of Jungkook removing his bathrobe.

"Aw~~ My babydoll is shy... but why should it matter when we are both boys, right?" Jungkook said, as he began to dress himself.

"Ye-yeah, but you can't do that." Taehyung was flustered, as he didn't even react to the pet name.

"Do what, love?"

"Stop," Taehyung firmly exclaimed, his eyes remaining closed as he shielded them with his hands.

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at Taehyung's reaction.

"You can open your eyes now," he teased.

Suspicion gnawed at Taehyung as he cautiously peered through his fingers, first glancing at the floor before gradually raising his gaze to Jungkook's face, relieved to find him fully clothed.

"How do I look, darling?" Jungkook asked, striking a subtle pose in his fitted black jeans and half-sleeve t-shirt.

"Eh, nothing special," Taehyung said, purposefully downplaying his reaction.

Jungkook's smirk grew wider. "Oh, really? Well, would you like to feast your eyes on something truly horrendous?" he taunted, sauntering towards the table beside the bed.

Taehyung's patience wore thin as he pleaded once more, "I just want to go home." Jungkook nonchalantly fastened a wristwatch, his voice dripping with indifference, "Not now, petal."

"What do you even mean?" Taehyung asked, his frustration apparent in his tone.

A sly smirk danced on Jungkook's lips as he closed the distance between them, trapping Taehyung against the edge of the bed.

With one hand braced on the mattress, he leaned in, his voice dripping with a mix of seduction and mischief.

"I mean, pup, you're mine," Jungkook whispered with a hint of possessiveness.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, a fiery glare in response.

"Don't you dare claim me like that," he retorted, the defiance lacing his words. The confident smile on Jungkook's face expanded, challenging Taehyung further.

"And what if I do?" he provokingly questioned. The tension in the room escalated, until Taehyung's frustration reached its limit. In a split-second, he lashed out, his palm connecting with Jungkook's cheek in a sharp slap.

The sound resonated in the air as silence engulfed them, followed by a mix of shock and regret painted across Taehyung's face.

"I... I didn't mean to," he stammered, his voice filled with remorse and fear of the consequences.

Jungkook's expression shifted, his eyes briefly flashing with surprise before settling into a softer gaze.

He lifted a hand to gently cradle Taehyung's cheek, his touch surprisingly tender.

"It's okay," he whispered, his voice gentle yet firm.

"But next time be careful!!"

***

Time skip

It was the afternoon, and Jungkook was sitting on the bed, typing something on the laptop.

Taehyung, however, was sitting on the floor instead.

Although Jungkook asked him to sit on the bed, Taehyung stubbornly refused and sat on the floor angrily, hoping it would persuade Jungkook to let him go.

Taehyung's stomach growled, indicating his hunger since he hadn't eaten anything since the previous night.

"I'm hungry," pouted Taehyung, as he placed a hand on his tummy.

"You should eat something," Jungkook suggested, shutting his laptop. Taehyung glanced up at Jungkook, considering his words.

"Do you want to go downstairs and grab something, or should I order food to be delivered here?" Jungkook crouched down to Taehyung's level.

"I would rather go home and eat. Just let me go, please."

"Alright, let's order food here. Just give me a moment, alright?" Jungkook straightened up and made his way towards the bedroom door.

Taehyung cast a skeptical glance at Jungkook, unsure of what to believe.

***

Tomorrow is my exam and here I'm writing fiction lol 😅🤣