Chapter 12

Ignore mistakes pls

***

It was night, and Jungkook was still angry as he returned home.

From the kitchen, Jimin called out to him, but Jungkook didn't even glance at Jimin and started going upstairs.

"Get out," Jungkook said to his guards, who were standing on either side of his bedroom door.

They bowed to him and left.

Jungkook opened the door to the room and saw Taehyung lying on the bed, humming a tune.

"Kookie," Taehyung called out.

When he saw Jungkook, he quickly got up from the bed and approached him, intending to hug him.

However, Jungkook ignored Taehyung and instead went to his side, sitting on the bed.

Taehyung turned around, feeling confused, and then sat next to Jungkook.

"Kookie, what happened?" Taehyung asked softly, noticing that Jungkook was not in a good mood and seemed bothered or angry.

"Have you eaten?" Jungkook asked without looking at him.

"Uhgmm... yeah," Taehyung lied.

In reality, he hadn't eaten anything since morning except for a few bites of fruit that he hadn't finished.

Usually, when Jungkook returned from work, he would bring food into the room for both of them to eat.

However, today, Jungkook was angry and didn't bring any food.

It was just another consequence of his anger, but unfortunately, Taehyung and the innocent child would have to go to bed on empty stomachs.

Taehyung's eyes landed on Jungkook's hands, noticing the dried bl0od and wounds.

"Oh my god, Jungkook, what happened to your hand?" Taehyung almost yelled as he reached out to touch Jungkook's injured hand, but Jungkook pulled his hand away.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with concern.

"Leave me alone," Jungkook replied.

"But your hands are not well, you need to treat them," Taehyung said softly, still staring at Jungkook's injured wrist.

He tried to reach out and touch it, but Jungkook abruptly stood up, his anger flaring up.

"I'm already angry, and you're only making it worse!" Jungkook yelled furiously.

"I'm not trying to provoke your anger, I just want to help treat your hand," Taehyung insisted, standing up and facing Jungkook.

"I don't need it!", Jungkook yelled, his gaze fixed on Taehyung.

When he got angry, he lashed out at everyone, even those who hadn't done anything to him.

"Jungkook, stop yelling. What happened to you? Who did something to you?" Taehyung asked, genuinely confused as to what could have made this bunny so angry.

"I don't want to talk to you, Taehyung. Just go, get out of my way!" Jungkook yelled once again.

Taehyung realized that there was no use in trying to calm him down at that moment.

He cautiously reached out to touch Jungkook's hand, but to his surprise, Jungkook slapped him.

"I FVCKIN' SAID TO GET OUT OF MY WAY! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?" Jungkook's anger was consuming him, and he didn't have full control over his actions.