Chapter 24

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

"What?!... what are you tal-".

"Oi... go ahead," Jungkook looked back as he saw a man gesturing for him to step ahead.

He looked ahead and noticed that the line had moved forward.

"Oh, sorry," Jungkook apologized as he walked out of the line, still holding Taehyung in his arms.

"Hey... look at me... what happened?" Jungkook gently lifted Taehyung's face towards him and noticed tears welling up in his eyes.

"It's hurting," Taehyung closed his eyes tightly, pressing his chest against Jungkook while gripping his shoulder tightly.

"Okay... okay, relax... take a deep breath," Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"J-Jungkook... Haña is at home," Taehyung lifted his head as he looked at Jungkook.

"Yeah... she is," Jungkook replied.

"How did we leave her at home like this?" Taehyung almost yelled as he turned back.

"What?... but she has her mom to take care of her," Jungkook explained, observing Taehyung grabbing his head in frustration.

"NO... she isn't fine... take me home!!" Taehyung insisted.

"Are you freaking crazy? What are you talking about... have you lost your mind?" Jungkook said in disbelief, noticing Taehyung's strange behavior.

"No... I'm using my mind... take me to Haña right now!" Taehyung said sternly, almost commanding.

Jungkook was completely confused.

"Are you f-".

"TAKE ME TO HAÑA RIGHT NOW, JEON JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung shouted, his anger evident.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was taken aback by the outburst.

"Okay... okay, I'll take you home, but please calm down," Jungkook exclaimed as he grabbed Taehyung's wrist, then quickly led him out of the theater.

"Get inside!" Jungkook said, quickly opening the car door for taehyung.

Taehyung wasted no time and got into the car.

Jungkook hurried to the driver's seat, starting the car.

"Jungkook, drive fast!" Taehyung urged, his hands still clutching his chest as he looked straight ahead.

Concerned, Jungkook asked, "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not... drive fast," Taehyung replied.

Sighing, Jungkook accelerated, driving at full speed.

***

Finally, they arrived and Jungkook parked the car in front of the mansion.

"Look... I ju- what the heck?".

Taehyung quickly got out of the car without saying a word, running towards the main door.

Jungkook stared at him, dumbfounded.

Taehyung entered the house and rushed into the living room, only to find it empty.

Then he saw everyone standing by the door of Yoonmin's bedroom.

Taehyung pushed past the people and hurried into the room. "M-momma."

Taehyung's heart sank as he saw Haña sitting on the bed, blood dripping from her forehead.

She was crying and reaching out to him with her small, grabby hands.

"Oh my god, baby," Taehyung exclaimed, rushing towards her.

He gently scooped her up into his arms, cradling her carefully.

"Baby, what h-happened..." Taehyung's voice cracked with worry as he kissed the side of Haña's wounded forehead.

Through tears, Haña pointed to her forehead, her eyes pleading for comfort and understanding.

"Hmm... it's okay, sweetie. Momma is here,"  Taehyung whispered softly as he sat on the floor, gently guiding Haña to sit on his lap.

He retrieved the first aid kit from the bed and began tending to her forehead with utmost care.

Jungkook entered the room, his eyes widening in shock as he saw the state Haña was in.

It finally dawned on him that Taehyung had been right all along - Haña was not doing well.

He approached them and sat down beside Taehyung, his expression filled with worry as he gazed at Haña's face.

"Yeah... sweetie, we're all done," Taehyung said, planting a gentle kiss on Haña's forehead, now covered with a bandage.

He wiped away her tears tenderly.

Haña then tried to unbutton Taehyung's top, indicating that she was hungry.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked in a gentle, baby-like tone.

Without paying any attention to the others who were watching, he lifted his shirt and began breastfeeding her, providing her with the nourishment she needed while facing his back to others.

"What are you guys looking at?!" Jungkook exclaimed, his voice filled with frustration as he directed his words towards his guards and the maid who had been present.

They quickly dispersed, leaving the room.

Now only hoseok, yoonmin, namjin taekook and haña was inside the room.

"S-She was crying... she just didn't want to stay in my arms, so I let her go... she was continuously calling for Momma and searching for you... she tried to walk, but her leg wasn't strong enough, so she couldn't stand properly and ended up falling down, hitting her forehead on the furniture... When I reached her, blood started pouring out of her forehead... She wouldn't let me treat her forehead and kept crying." Jimin explained as tears welled up in his eyes, Yoongi embraced Jimin from behind.

Taehyung remained silent, his attention solely on Haña.

Haña removed her mouth from Taehyung's n/pple and looked up at him, smiling.

"Sweetie... you need to rest, okay?" Taehyung said gently, laying Haña down on the bed and softly kissing her forehead.

Straightening his clothes, Taehyung prepared to leave the room, but Haña began crying again and sat up.

"Aw... baby, please don't cry. You need to rest, and Momma will come back," Taehyung said, gently wiping away her tears.

"Taehyung, you can take her with you," Yoongi suggested.

As soon as taehyung heard yoongi he swiftly picked up Haña and headed towards the door, filled with anger towards them for causing her injury.

He didn't want to speak with them.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi said, stopping Taehyung in his tracks.

Taehyung turned around, his face expressionless.

"H-Haña is your baby,"  Yoongi confessed.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, his eyes widening in disbelief.

"What?" Jungkook asked, shocked.

"Yes, Haña is the daughter of both of you," Yoongi explained, pointing his finger towards Taekook.

"What?" Jimin exclaimed this time, standing up from the chair and staring at Yoongi.

Namjin lowered their heads.

***

To be continued....